Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 47: Vote by Sunday, 6/4, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Legate, I know you're just doing your job.  And thank you for your clarifying remarks, which have helped me make this list in the first place.  There were a couple belles I used to have on there, and you clarified that they were not belles for me.  Since you haven't clarified it for me since.  I am certain that what I have is correct.  Of course, you can't confirm that.^_^

Please, if you wish to show your support for the hidden belles, Vote U-29.  She is the first confirmed U-boat, and by far the least known of all the ships on the board.  When she gets voted in, it will erase all doubt that the hidden belles are proper votes.

2 minutes ago, Sinboto Simmons said:

I agree, Orion. 

Edit: c2 as it were.

(Sorry pac I'm team british.)

That's fine, she is one of my list after all.  Since BCS revealed her, though, it will no longer prove anything if she's voted in.

Orion seems awesome but Pac has always been a strong member of the VB community and the man is not someone who does things without reason I vote U-29.

6 minutes ago, David J said:

Orion seems awesome but Pac has always been a strong member of the VB community and the man is not someone who does things without reason I vote U-29.

Thank you.  That actually means quite a lot to me.  I'm really glad I have your support.

3 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

When she gets voted in, it will erase all doubt that the hidden belles are proper votes.

That's not going to change my mind, just so you're aware. Until I get actual confirmation (i.e., pictures of Belles) I'm not going to believe in their existence.

I want pictures!

aiu89TW.gif

Pictures of SpiderBelles!

Ok lets see if we can get this cleared up. Legate, could you state the rules of the voting please to help us clear up the confusion? In order for a Belle to be votable, do we need to have some form of official art of them whether it be a unfinished drawing or silhouette? Or are the ships that have also been teased by text without images somewhere in the campaigns applicable? 

I would also like to mention I do not like how you are just writing off possible Belles for the board if there's a chance they are available to vote on. Was it ever explicitly stated that they have to have images to count? I am 100% against write-ins but if these ships have been mentioned, then they are not write ins and it should be at least put in a section of your board that at least states that there are no images of them and voting on them may not work. But currently your board lost all credibility with me due to your responses in this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Zurichan said:

But currently your board lost all credibility with me due to your responses in this thread. 

Just to understand this: So even if his reasoning is sound, and I believe it is, you disregard his board because of his impoliteness?

Just now, Admiral Korky said:

Just to understand this: So even if hie reasoning is sound, and I believe it is, you disregard his board because of his impoliteness?

Until legate confirms the rules that Dano is in fact correct, his reasoning is in question. That's how I think of it. And the impoliteness is definitely not helping his case.

Yes I get that, but here's the problem. The board is important and having two boards every week will lead to confusion. If Ninja's board proves to have legitimacy under the rules, then either your board will need to be changed to accomodate or someone else should create and post the board with Ninja's changes. We cannot have arguments over which boards to use each week because when people use a position on the board to vote and don't specify which board, it won't be possible to tally their vote. 

Archived