Black Chicken Studios Forums

Pledge Sale

TA0321

So, for various reasons I've fallen out of interest towards Victory Belles and I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in taking over my pledge. 

I have the "We can do it," pledge level at 300 USD with another 20 USD already paid for shipping. If someone wants it, please send me a PM and details can be hashed out there.

http://puu.sh/wjdT0/ba7a079100.png

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Dmnt;

Game account sale isn't allowed, but there's nothing preventing the swap or exchange of a pledge prior to launch. Or, at least, that's how I understand it.

That said, this is not really the right forum or place for this kind of thing. ;)

If there's a more appropriate place for me to post such a topic I'd be happy to move it over. More exposure means a better chance at finding a buyer.

21 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

And once more the funds forsake me when the time arises.

My stance isn't likely to change, so if you ever do get the funds just keep me in mind. 

2 hours ago, Dmnt said:

Is this even legal?

I asked through Kickstarter and the response was that a transfer should be possible once the beta has started, so I took that as to mean this is allowed.

Out of curiosity, have you already received the physical parts of the pledge? Unfortunately for me I don't have that amount of funds I can easily transfer

@TA0321 because your Kickstarter account is not transferable the one who buy the pledge from you actual need a extrem high level of trust in you that you will enter his / her data as the one who should receive the rewards and not change it till all the rewards are send out. (For me personal such offers like yours are on the same level as Gold seller in MMO)

Ah, good.  I thought that was the case, but I have enough trouble remembering my own name these days.  Damn allergies...  ;-;

And yeah, regarding the OP, caveat emptor...

10 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

@TA0321 because your Kickstarter account is not transferable the one who buy the pledge from you actual need a extrem high level of trust in you that you will enter his / her data as the one who should receive the rewards and not change it till all the rewards are send out. (For me personal such offers like yours are on the same level as Gold seller in MMO)

That's why Paypal would, preferably, be used for the transaction, so this way the buyer has a way to start a dispute if any problems do arise. Ultimately, if you are suspicious there's not much I can do to allay that. 

1 hour ago, DrYuriMom said:

And yeah, regarding the OP, caveat emptor...

Hard to do that with Kickstarter projects, and while you're not wrong, a lot can happen to change one's interests and thoughts over a year.

2 hours ago, TA0321 said:

That's why Paypal would, preferably, be used for the transaction, so this way the buyer has a way to start a dispute if any problems do arise. Ultimately, if you are suspicious there's not much I can do to allay that. 

Paypal have only 6 Month for the buyer to contest the payment to my knowledge. If BCS didn't deliver everything within this time the buyer is out of luck.

Even better a Kickstarter pledge don't fall within the usual vendor to customer laws so that you always have to fill a civil action at the court in the USA if BCS don't deliver or deliver the wrong thing. Because the pledge is bound to your account its only the owner of this account that can actual do legal actions against BCS to my knowledge and it only get different once the reward is actual delivered. All you can sell right now is the promise that you deliver what BCS promised to deliver to you as its not even a preorder you current have. 

1 hour ago, Schwarzbart said:

Paypal have only 6 Month for the buyer to contest the payment to my knowledge. If BCS didn't deliver everything within this time the buyer is out of luck.

Even better a Kickstarter pledge don't fall within the usual vendor to customer laws so that you always have to fill a civil action at the court in the USA if BCS don't deliver or deliver the wrong thing. Because the pledge is bound to your account its only the owner of this account that can actual do legal actions against BCS to my knowledge and it only get different once the reward is actual delivered. All you can sell right now is the promise that you deliver what BCS promised to deliver to you as its not even a preorder you current have. 

I don't expect anyone to actually pay me anything until there's been more updates from BCS, and the project is further along. I'm looking for interested members, not trying to get a sale done and over with as soon as I can.

22 hours ago, TA0321 said:

So, for various reasons I've fallen out of interest towards Victory Belles and I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in taking over my pledge

If someone wants it, please send me a PM and details can be hashed out there.

My caveat emptor was in reference to who ever might take you up on your offer. But I can support your interpretation. You paid to support a great game. I would think that'd be a reward in itself even if your interests have changed.  But then again I'm so excited about this thing that I bought Mahan's book. 

Did anyone else buy Mahan's book?  I think I may start a thread for those of us who did. I hope I won't just be talking to myself...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...