Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 50: Vote by Sunday, 7/2, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I find it really surprising that Köln has gone from being consistently not voted at all, to having as much as 8 votes in just one round...

Is the end of voting delayed this week due to Canada and Independence Day?  If memory serves, it was last year too. 

Ah, okay.  You confused me with the popcorn around 1400 PDT.  That's about two hours after you usually close voting. :-)

To quote the formidable Donald Tusk: "There will be no cake, only salt and vinegar." Or in your cases no popcorn.

And to quote John Oliver: "Offering brits salt and vinegar is like offering the swiss chocolate and nazi-gold." Yeah, I know, but I spot very few brits around here.

But srsly, why Köln suddenly? (Except for Lipstig and MarshalAiden.... you're obvious.)

More like Köln - like Salmon - has an actual image.

...Followed by Aoba, who was hinted at in the Kickstarter, Tenryu (you would have to ask others how she slipped out) and the passel of Morganas who have had their names dropped in the KS or been in the reels.

Galicia/Libertad and Błyskawica round out the list because certain captains believe the truth is out there.:)

Thanks for finding that, Panay.  I knew she had a picture but I spent 3 hours searching to no avail.  I ended up just using a picture of the actual ship because I couldn't find that.  It looks like I won't need to put it on the board next week though.

32 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

Thanks for finding that, Panay.  I knew she had a picture but I spent 3 hours searching to no avail.  I ended up just using a picture of the actual ship because I couldn't find that.  It looks like I won't need to put it on the board next week though.

Why not? Salmon won this week if I'm not mistaken?

10 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Salmon has been cheated of her well deserved victory! :(

I'm afraid that I reported a tie with another Belle due to a misunderstanding, and that Belle was selected to break the tie by the writing team.

Mea culpa, and I apologize!

The flogging may commence.

In der Tat.. Please report to this lovely lady immediately (artwork certainly not mine).

12714115.jpg.1f4ddd6ed7f616f663d366d474d81840.jpg

Archived