Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 50: Vote by Sunday, 7/2, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Salmon has been cheated of her well deserved victory! :(

I'm afraid that I reported a tie with another Belle due to a misunderstanding, and that Belle was selected to break the tie by the writing team.

Mea culpa, and I apologize!

The flogging may commence.

e75.jpg

I think we can be pretty confident it's Aoba and that the misunderstanding was my previous vote total.  At the time I posted the overall voting on Saturday night it was Aoba and Salmon tied at 8 with Koln down at 6.  Salmon and Koln proceeded to collect two votes each, to end with Koln and Aoba tied at 8 and Salmon winning at 10, but the electoral college had different ideas... :ph34r:

I hope you know I'm LOL at all this, Legate.  I'm going to make the Electoral College interceding in the Belle votes a meme that we'll be smiling about in '46, but it's all in good fun. :-)

6 hours ago, PizzaRocket said:

It would be funny though wouldn't it? Didn't we vote in a Japanese carrier last year for July 4th?

Why? What happened important on July 4th a.k.a. today? And I mean important, not some colony going in denial or something like that.
I mean July 1st was important. 150years of rightfully granted independence for Canada. But the 4th? Fête nationale is on 14th....hm... nope. Nothing.
*sips Fanta*

Independence Day.  A day where the United States contributes to the Chinese economy by festooning itself in gaudy cheap flags and blowing itself up.

Just now, DrYuriMom said:

Independence Day.  A day where the United States contributes to the Chinese economy by festooning itself in gaudy cheap flags and blows itself up.

You mean you celebrate free trade!!?? :blink: What says your Donald T. to that mercantile heresy? Oh, he probably canceled it, right?
Also I recommend polish fireworks. They have quite a reputation in germany..... and probably the whole of europe.

10 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

You mean you celebrate free trade!!?? :blink: What says your Donald T. to that mercantile heresy? Oh, he probably canceled it, right?
Also I recommend polish fireworks. They have quite a reputation in germany..... and probably the whole of europe.

Really :huh:. Polish fireworks are very good. Just no one can handle them but us Poles :D. Besides, we have the best group of fireworks in Europe. Every year this group opens the biggest festivals in Europe even in Germany:D

[youtube]

[/youtube]

1 hour ago, Shirogane said:

Really :huh:. Polish fireworks are very good. Just no one can handle them but us Poles :D. Besides, we have the best group of fireworks in Europe. Every year this group opens the biggest festivals in Europe even in Germany:D

Really, really. No joke here. ^_^ Polish fireworks ARE good. And 90% of germans can handle them. The other 10% are the ones who fill hospitals 10 minutes into the new year. :wacko:

Beautiful Boom @Shirogane ^_^:lol: And if you want fine japanese fireworks you can come to germany as well. Every year in May in Düsseldorf. So yeah: We germans are not good at fireworks ourselves. But everytime we are bad at something we simply remember why we are called "germoney". :D B)

Archived