Black Chicken Studios Forums

Belle pairing ideas

DrYuriMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another ojousama pairing.  And yes, they have a definite relationship - no "in a way".  BCS made that very clear by Kongou's Belle's appearance, methinks.  I'd more think of Hood as Kongou's niece than a cousin.  But that's just me.

Yavuz and Parishkaya Communa.  The "well seasoned" girl's club. :-)

Kongou could definitely fit in there, too.  Am I missing any ships that have been interviewed and were commissioned before Franz Ferdinand bought it in Sarajevo?

I would still like to see how the sisters interact. sarcastic z18 and uber disciplined z17. snarky Leningrad and solemn Moskva. Could be interesting.

1 hour ago, DrYuriMom said:

Yavuz and Parishkaya Communa.  The "well seasoned" girl's club. :-)

Kongou could definitely fit in there, too.  Am I missing any ships that have been interviewed and were commissioned before Franz Ferdinand bought it in Sarajevo?

The only Belles we've met that were commissioned before 28 June 1914 is a shorter list than you think: Yavuz and Kongou.

Parizhskaya Kommuna wasn't commissioned until 30 November 1914.

Profintern and Bearn had keels down by then, but didn't get launched until later -1915 for Profintern, 1920 for Bearn- much less commissioned (1928 and 1927, respectively).

Nevada was launched on 11 July 1914, but commissioned on 16 March 1916.

Arizona is similar: Keel laid on 16 March 1914, launched on 19 June 1915, and commissioned on 17 October 1916. 

...And Mississippi is the baby: keel laid on 25 January 1915, launched on 25 January 1917 and comissioned 18 December 1917.:P

On 15.7.2017 at 0:15 PM, Dmnt said:

If we are still allowed to vote anything we want, then I vote Libertad(as Galicia) and Canarias.

That's all.

I'm sorry comrade but I think that ship has sailed. If I get it right, we can only pair interviewed Belles. So like the forces defending Madrid we have fought long and hard, but lost.

On 15.7.2017 at 6:01 PM, Ninjapacman said:

As a side note, I think Kirov and New Orleans together might be too much party for the captain to handle.  Some time in the night he might lose his [REDACTED] and wake up in a denny's parking lot with no recollection of the last week, or whose underwear Hat he's wearing.  Somehow I don't think "I swear admiral, it wasn't my fault.  I'll invite you to the next party and you'll see for yourself!" is an adequate defense.

I second Kiwov and New Owleans, for those exact reasons. And it's a bolly good defense I'd say, Herr Admiral. B)

I also second the de Ruyter & another culinary Belle option. Maybe it can become a recipe thing, more often than once? I want a cookbook! *hint* *hint* :D

And my sinister side has to suggest a serious conversation or encounter between Nürnberg and Camicia Nera. :ph34r:

Goeben/Yavuz and Kongou-sama?  I'm sure the jokes about walkers would come fast and furious but they'd certainly have a lot to talk about. Count me in. :-)

On 17/7/2017 at 0:06 AM, Käpt'n Korky said:

I'm sorry comrade but I think that ship has sailed. If I get it right, we can only pair interviewed Belles. So like the forces defending Madrid we have fought long and hard, but lost.

In that case, then I vote for Canarias and Velasco.

I'd totally LMAO if they had their whole interaction in just Spanish.(i mean, that'd kinda make sense, right?)

2 hours ago, zhao-zhanghua said:

^_^ After a long thought ,I want to see Nuernburg and Kinov . Their personalities are almost the opposite ,and that would become surprising.

That and one is a Nazi while the other is an all singing all dancing and totally wasted piece of Communist propaganda.

Still advocating for the walker brigade!  Yavuz and Kongou!  Oh the stories these seasoned ladies can tell. :-)

Close second is Kirov and Nawlin's! :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Nenohi and Nerpa...

Because I want to see if it is possible to die from cuteness overload

Alternatively Axum and Algerie for Tea vs Coffee

1) Scharnhorst and Leningrad (madness)

2) Kirov and New Orleans (party time)

3) Kirov and Voykov (what would they even talk about?)

4) Salt Lake City and Aoba (nice american forearms wink wonk)

5) Leberecht Maas and Henley (baking buddies!)

6) Kongo and Hood (battle of the matriarchs ...) 

7) Kommuna and De Ruyter (aka precious cinnamon roll club)

I'm still advocating for the strict workaholic, and the girl true to her values who puts her all into everything without boasting.  Diether Von Roeder and Nagato. I would also enjoy a visit from the walker club and the Nazi-commie extravaganza!  (Kongou + Yavuz and Nürnberg + Kirov respectively.)

3 hours ago, RockyArby said:

I would like to change my vote to Graff Spree and Nevada! The ultimate poker face vs the ultimate gambler!

I second this.

I second this wholeheartedly with every vote I have.  I would like to make that a larger game though.  Poker isn't as fun with only two people.  Let's add the captain and Maass to it.  The captain to get caught in the middle, and Maass to draw the worst hands possible.  There's only so many bad hands she can get before the cards burst into flame.

Archived