Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Duo: Mahan and Leningrad Voting

Legate of Mineta

I vote option 2.

BTW, if a new topic is going to be created for each duo, I think it'd be good to link it at the end of the update, just like with the interviews.

Option Mahan.  There was a job to be do, and it should be done.  Leningrad should be amazed Mahan accepted her help at all, and Mahan shouldn't be surprised that Leningrad messed it up.

3 means chaos and cowardice....

2 means less support of capitalist press countries....

So 1 is the only useful option. Even if he should be doing it for free in the face of the struggle the survival of humanity.

Option 1, bitte.

2 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

So 1 is the only useful option. Even if he should be doing it for free in the face of the struggle the survival of humanity.

Option 1, bitte.

i agree option 1 for me too

6 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Option 1, bitte.

Him doing it for free would be ok within option 2.

The real problem here is him selling the photos for "a tidy sum", thus making a profit from the war.
I'm certain Leningrad would have no complaints if he was doing it only to inform the people, without any extras.

9 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Option 1, bitte.

3 is about theatrics, not cowardice. Fate is the ultimate actor. The other options are boring in comparison.

3 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

powerunderwhelming;

No, this, choice is made right here. Does not mean there aren't other choices in that same Story, though. ;)

So if I get this right: This particular choice voted here will apply to all players in the game (thereby meaning in the game we won't be prompted to choose like now) but there will still be other branches in the story that each player can decide for themselves?

Archived