Black Chicken Studios Forums

Small Quiz what School and Class do this Student take?

Schwarzbart

This char is in the second week of Anedius let see if anyone from you can guess the School and Class from just posting the main skills of 10+. All class skills are in this list but also many more.

(The skills are including all items and other lasting buffs but without any buffs from spells)

Astrology 16

Calligraphy 12

Compete 11

Dialectic 11

Gates 13

Glamour 14

Grammar 12

History 12

Incantation 11

Music 16

Negation 18

Plot 14

Research 16

Revision 15

School Survival 10

Society 12

Zoology 11

So now what do you think are the class skills of this char and what college do he go to?

(keep in mind its just for fun as I know my self that finding out the actual class from this list is probably impossible but for college I think its 50/50 to get the right one)

I'm going to say you're Morvidus. I think you had an affinity for that college, which makes sense since you want Revision as a tie in to Gates studies.

For elective classes, I'm going to go with:

Botany, Geometry, Arithmetic, and Rhetoric.

For no other reason than they're not on this skill list, which means you're waiting for the classes to gradually skill up over the course of the year because if you max them out too early the step increases from classes are wasted.

Edit, after rereading the first post I'm wrong on the class list, but honestly there's no way you could guess anything from college/class based on how you play, Schwarzbart.

OK then I will give more hint ;).

I think posting the sub skill also should help remove at last some skills as potential class skills and with this the College should possible to guess right.

Astrology 16

- Comets 10

- Moons 10

- Planets 9

- Stars 6

- The Edvard Equation 5

- Theory of Astrology 12

Calligraphy 12

- Forms 12

- Illustration 11

- Ink Compounds 11

- Orthography 10

Dialectic 11

- Famous Dilemmas 11

- First Principles 9

- Logic 11

- Sleuthing 11

Glamour 14

- Glamour Methods 13

- Glamour Phemes 9

- Glamour Spells 11

- Theory of Glamour 10

Grammar 13

- Famous Poetry 10

- Famous Prose 11

- Semantics 12

- Syntax 12

History 12

- The Calamities 11

- The Early Empire 11

- The History of Magic 11

- The Middle Empire 11

Incantation 11

- Incantation Methods 9

- Incantation Phemes 10

- Incantation Spells 10

- Theory of Incantation 7

Music 16

- Famous Songs 11

- Harpsichord 11

- Lute 19 :)

- Lyre 12

- Notation 10

- Violin 12

- Voice 13

Negation 18

- Negation Methods 17

- Negation Phemes 11

- Negation Spells 16

- Theory of Negation 12

Revision 15

- Revision Methods 11

- Revision Phemes 11

- Revision Spells 10

- Theory of Revision 7

Zoology 11

- Amphibians 5

- Birds 11

- Insects 12

- Mammals 11

- Worms 3

beside by Anedius 22 I now also have Art 11, Mastery 11 and Religion 10 ;) 

Obviously Mastery, Gates, Art and Religion. :P

Hmm. I would say Aranaz History+Calligraphy and Zoology, Music, Dialectic, Grammar.

Astrology, Glammour, Negation, Revision, Incantation were raised using the absolutly OP Godina bridge ability. ;) 

Gates possibly using Secret Heritage and Religion with Iudocia wich leaves Mastery and Art to painfully raise manually. :) 

Almost an Omni-run but you missed the Secret Pillar ;) . a Vernin run would probably be better if this was your goal but then again who in their right mind would not choose Vernin. :) 

Not only is Enchant missing, (although you still have time) I consider an omni run to have Enspell on top of the pillars. You might also consider sync too, but that's too grey and legal for someone learning the real Mastery, imo.

Honestly, I'm amazed you're doing a run like this with Gates & Mastery (even with schohanwicht's help it would be a doozy) but I'll have to ask you how your adventures are done towards the end of this run. Running up your stats to the extreme are no good if you haven't done at least some adventures. Not that I think you'd ignore them outright but on my run I certainly didn't do as many adventures that I wanted to.

Congratulation you got it right isadotbg.

But your speculation regarding Mastery is a bit off as I took the Thei background also do you really think I forgot about Enchant?

With 11,6,10,6 Enchant is current just only at 7 so not high enough to be listet ^^. I will bring at last Theory of Enchantment to 10 also in the last month but right now I still struggle with Arithmetic and Geometry

On 11/08/2017 at 7:10 PM, Schwarzbart said:

@freespace2dotcom guess what Create Formal Invitation is used for? ^^ Sure it cost me each weekend 3 time slots (2x Create Formal Invitation + 1x Rest) but that's absolut worth it!

This got me thinking...  now Formal Invitation are technically letters, no ? And we know we can (and should!) send letters during the summer break.

So I was wondering... you know what. :P

And now I wonder if you could do the same with the Mater spell... 

I intentional avoided to use Mastery, ok with the exception of one time against this stupid rat. Hopeful Lambert wasn't close at this moment or I already have to use my knowledge about him to stop spreading rumors.

Why do the students of my year think I tried to learn all the dirty secret of all the Negation students and all the students in Avila? One must keep his own secret and in case it get out have a way to silent the one who learned about them ^^.

(Who put a glamor on my eyes that I had put this to the wrong threat ?)

Beside I current working on the Gardebook for this game and find it interesting that i.e. Miya (a Godina student) failed Music and 2 Aranaz student (Carmine & Courtenay) failed Calligraphy.

I don't want to be in the shoes of Carmine and Courtenay when they return for year 2 after they failed the exams of the class their Regent gives.

I'm finally finished with this game so here the spreadsheet as .ods with the exam result although many Zoology mid term are missing:

https://mega.nz/#!B9cwBabA!Hi0Vpw7B1iy2wx5Bc5bAcCNGcu_XMvbYvEdbYLLNs5o

I suspect the many unfinished adventure will hurt Alex in year 2 and maybe even more the finished one as he won't have this much time in year 2.

Anyway here some data on this student after the last Saturday.

Attribute: 

Spoiler

Fitness 8

Finesse 10

Charm 12

Strength 6

Intelligence 21

Insight 21

Luck 10

Main skill 10+ inc. all his class:

Spoiler

Art 11

Astrology 16

Calligraphy 12

Compete 11

Dialectic 11

Economy 10

Gates 13

Glamour 14

Grammar 13

History 12

Incantation 12

Mastery 11

Music 16

Negation 18

Plot 14

Religion 11

Research 16

Revision 16

School Survival 10

Society 12

Zoology 11

Other class skill that Alex didn't take in year 1:

Spoiler

Arithmetic 7 (Theory of Arithmetic 10)

Athletics 2 (Running 11) 

Botany 8 (Flower 10)

Enchant 9 (Magical Appraisal 11; Palettes 10)

Geometry 9

Rhetoric 9 (Confidence 13)

Relationship 7+

Spoiler

Oliver Storey 10

Kate Badcrumble 10

Sixt von Rupprecht 10

Durand de Thiomines 10

Montague Ruffo 10 clique

Malacresta Vercesi 10 clique

Emilia Strolin 10 clique

Carmine Struzo 10

Amada Kiffer 9

Rikildis von Kiep 9 clique

Emilia Picotti 8

Tabin Furenzti 8

Why won't he have much time in year 2 ? You plan to take advanced classes ?

Otherwise your character is pretty good. Good attributes and a lot of skills. The latter especially since you went over 10 in many subskill will probably help a lot in year 2 considering that it would be a challenge apparently.

I take it that you did not invest much in familiar or Research ?

Schohanwitch will take one of the time slot each working day in year 2. For Research I actual didn't invest any time into that during this year but he still have many research topic at 1 or 2, some even at 3.

For Wildflower I just did enough to get trough both familiar adventure so she is not really impressive.

Wildflower:

Spoiler

Fitness 2

Finesse 2

Charm 3

Strength 1

Intelligence 2

Insight 5

Luck 3

Ambush 0 (Danger Sense 5)

Blackmail 4 (Journalism 4; Memorization 4; Observation 4)

Bond 6 (Bond of Stars 7)

Compete 4 (Manipulation 7; Planning 4; Wit 4)

Economy 4 (Accounting 4; Administration 4; Negotiate 4) 

Society 6 (Awareness 6; Persuasion 6; Willpower 6)

War 3 (Famous Battles 2; Logistics 2; Strategy 2)

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 août 2017 at 2:48 PM, Schwarzbart said:

Schohanwitch will take one of the time slot each working day in year 2. For Research I actual didn't invest any time into that during this year but he still have many research topic at 1 or 2, some even at 3.

For Wildflower I just did enough to get trough both familiar adventure so she is not really impressive.

Wildflower:

Reveal hidden contents

Fitness 2

Finesse 2

Charm 3

Strength 1

Intelligence 2

Insight 5

Luck 3

Ambush 0 (Danger Sense 5)

Blackmail 4 (Journalism 4; Memorization 4; Observation 4)

Bond 6 (Bond of Stars 7)

Compete 4 (Manipulation 7; Planning 4; Wit 4)

Economy 4 (Accounting 4; Administration 4; Negotiate 4) 

Society 6 (Awareness 6; Persuasion 6; Willpower 6)

War 3 (Famous Battles 2; Logistics 2; Strategy 2)

Hehe someone used the sphinx a lot. ;) 

The only thing I'd worry for your character is to lose your familiar since the legate hinted at this possibility. He was vague on the prerequisites for this to happen (as always :P ) but hopefully not finishing adventure is not the trigger for this familar.

i know that for Pamela ar least not completing the adventure does hint to some dire consequences to say the least.

The Legate told us that we need to either have a high enough Bound (think it was 4 or 5 we need to have) or have done the adventure to keep the familiar.

As you can read I actual finished the 2 adventure and with bound 6 I'm also over the number given where we might loose the familiar.

Pamela is actual a complete different case as she was original planed bei BCS to be lost anyway after the first year.

22 minutes ago, isadorbg said:

Oh sorry i misread that. Thought you did not finish.

wow really ? I guess that's why she does not have a familiar adventure. The more you know... .

Pamela actual have 2 adventure as well but in one of the DLC in the past they where linked together. (If I remember right there other familiar that have 2x player adventure and also one that have 2x familiar adventure)

Archived