Black Chicken Studios Forums

Any update on when the Final Y1 Content Patch will be released?

Rhialto

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more typo that I discovered. It appears in all permutations of Wandering with Beatrix von Wetgen 06 where the choice made by the PC is to reveal a secret to Professor Knoht (that is: [PC has Memory Professor Pachait’s Purpose] “I can tell you what Professor Pachait was wanting from us.” and [PC has Memory Beatrix’s Secret] “Professor Pachait was not the only person who wanted a secret purchase from the imperial reserve.”).

She tells you that you cannon in any circumstances open

should be

She tells you that you cannot in any circumstances open

One more typo that I discovered, if it is not too late to be fixed:

Wandering with Beatrix von Wetgen 06: Exit [PC has Memory Professor Pachait’s Purpose] “I can tell you what Professor Pachait was wanting from us.” [auto]

That’s one of his job

should be

That’s one of his jobs

• 3 weeks later...

1 very strange typo found (due to improper copy-pasting).

Wandering with Beatrix von Wetgen 06: Exit [PC has Completed Prudence Cossins’s Y1 Adventure] “Please do not let Prudence suffer alone.” [auto] [If female PC has Completed Louise Kandinsky’s Y1 Adventure and has Family: The Secret Heritage]:

When you show up later that day at Regent-Professor von Rupprecht’s office, Prudence raises an eyebrow and grimaces at you.

When you show up later that day at Regent-Professor von Rupprecht’s office, Prudence raises an eyebrow and grimaces at you.

Should be

I'm pretty sure 98% of this patch is just bugfixing.

There might be a few player written stories snuck in but since this is the last version planned, typos and other errors have the priority.

Ooh, So Exciting!

I will warn you, Legate, That I *will* be combing through the new modbase for typos to report, so there may still be a few things left to correct with so much new material.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived