Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninjapacman

Victory Belles Fanfiction List

2 posts in this topic

It has been suggested and approved that as the number of writers on this forum grow, there should be a place to compile their works so nobody gets lost or left behind.  Such a compilation would also be useful for quickly finding any story on the site.  So, here you go, a collection of the stories so far written, and a short summary of each.  Unfortunately I was only able to include stories, not song parodies and other writing snippets for conciseness and uniformity. 

If there are any stories that I have missed, or any new ones get written, please notify me via PM so that I may add them to the list.  If any writers would like to update the description of their stories, they may also PM me with details.

The Improbable Captain    DrYuriMom

A free spirited lady gets chosen as the captain of a belle while on a tiger cruise.  Can she take the reigns and defend the innocent families of so many sailors from the Morganas?

Iron Fish   Fallschirmjager

A U-boat manifests a belle as the war begins, with an enemy right off the bow!

A Bittersweet Symphony - The Tale of Manchester and Captain Falshaw   Wellington99

Old wounds reopen for a weary veteran of The Great War as he gets pulled into an unfamiliar battlefield on the high seas.

Ruhm und Ehre - Eine Geschichte von einem Kapitän und ihrer Belle   Nel Celestine

A loyal Kriegsmarine captain learns to work together with a proud and uncouth belle.

Gipsy Soul   TwoHeavens

A tale of two lost ships in an unlikely partnership.

The Return of the Iron Dog   Scootia

The crew of an unfortunate British corvette finds themselves an unlikely new ship.

Ninjapacman's One-Shots   Ninjapacman

A collection of short one-chapter stories.  So far there is only one.  Hopefully he'll get off his ass and write more.

An Enterprising Captain   Ninjapacman

The veteran crew of a destroyer find themselves on an important mission in the South Pacific.

Kriegsmarineministerium   Käpt'n Korky

An independent Kapitän is granted a second chance with a new purpose.

Looks good to me. Thx Pac. ^_^