Black Chicken Studios Forums

Voting for the Interesting Offer Here!

Legate of Mineta

All seem worthy causes, too bad we don't have enough money to throw at them all. Taking the XCOM approach, we need to either make sure we are able to maintain a skilled fighting force and equip them so they remain effective... Voting for January Abbott for what I hope to be some new Morgana busters.

In an interesting coincidence, XCOM's Dr. Vahlen (http://xcom.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Vahlen) takes the lead on understanding the aliens much the same way Kirsten Schreiber wants to understand the Morganas, but alas I always seem to put that off in favor of getting laser rifles faster, go figure right?

Here's my vote. Enjoy.

All letters are written in german, because Korky knows only tiny bits of english.

First letter, in an official envelope of Korky's unit, addressed to INPF Communications office, to the hands of Ms. Argyris.

Spoiler

Dear Miss Argyris,

honored director of communications,

thank you for informing me about the several initiatives the major INPF members are pursuing.

As a sign of my appreciation of the INPFs communications office, please use the enclosed check to keep the good work of your office going. In a multinational force nothing is more important than a working communication to prevent misunderstanding and coordinate efforts.

Also please forward the enclosed letters to it's destinations.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

KKpt. A. Korky

The first enclosed letter, in an official envelope of Korky's unit, addressed to Viola Pascal pesonally

Spoiler

Dear Miss Pascal,

trough the INPF channels I heard about your efforts to support hospitals and medical treatment for the victims of the mysterious attackers. As a seasoned sailor I root for your cause and hope you can do good things for people who suffer and those who try to heal them. But I did not only send words, but also a check is enclosed in this letter. Use it wisely to help the people.

Some younger captains will probably make the mistake of gleaming at all the shiny new gear some other initiatives promise, but I know what we fight for: The people. So I hold their well being in highest regard.

I will do my part and try to prevent as many victims as I can, by fighting the mysterious attackers as efficiently as I can.

Please don't falter, no matter how bad things will turn. We will prevail in the end.

Best regards,

KKpt. A. Korky

The second enclosed letter, a postcard. It shows some german sailors, all prime and proper, in front of a gun-turret. A pie is painted on the tower and the word "Apfelkuchen" is written below the pie. The postcard is addressed to the ICSC

Spoiler

Dear apple-pie lady of the ICSC,

thank you again for one of those delicious pies of you. It tasted so good and lifted our fighting spirit, we petitioned our captain to rename our turret from "Anton" to "Apfelkuchen". He is hesistant, but we will win in the end. Also two of our wifes and darlings are onto you, to find out the recipe. Until now they did not succeed. Thank you again so much for that tasty support of yours, your loyal Anton/Apfelkuchen turret crew.

My vote is Diana Argyris/INPF DOC and Viola Pascal/Italy. I split my resources 50/50.

If you've ever played Xcom you know how important the air game is. If you've ever cracked open a history book you know how important the air game is. If you've ever heard of the sinking of the Bismarck, Pearl Harbor, Coral Sea, Taranto, Midway, etc, you know how important the air game is.

my support is for Kagawa

2 hours ago, datupsmash88 said:

iowa for me lets see more us ships!

1) Not the right kind of voting, Please read the threads before posting in them.

2) Iowa is a 1943 ship, we won't know anything about her until years into the release.

3) The US already have more ships interviewed than everyone else.

Archived