Hawkey

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

4,257 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Schwarzbart said:

I think its a missed opportunity if during the selection of the class for year 2 if the students who performed bad in the core class of the college are not told "Either improve a lot this year or better start to look already where you continue your education after this year."

Especial such extrem circumstances I saw in my current game where i.e. Miya from Godina is the only one who failed Music or Carmine and Courtenay both Aranaz failed Calligraphy ... I doubt von Ruprecht will take this in good grace. 

@Rhialto as long she only fail the class she took beside the 3 core class from Durand it only limit the class she can take in the next year but if she fail Botany, Dialectic or Negation then it start to become problematic as the chance is not small that she fall behind even more in year 2.

Well, Prudence is in Durand, and she failed Dialectic. Not that that is difficult. Flore also fails that course, and getting a straight 100 in the final exam is easily the highest mark in the class.

Schwarzbart;

Oh, they'll be told...

Rhi;

There are definitely some Students on the fast track to failure. Unless you help them, of course...

@Legate of Mineta: Will completing Prudence's adventure in Y1 (boosting her self-confidence) help to make her less on the fast track to failure during Y2? Or by help do you mean only using the Teach Action or similar?

I really think my Class Fix mod should be put into the game i.e. in my current game not a single student failed Dialectic even if for some it was by less then 1%. Also in other class there at max 3 who failed them (according to the spreadsheet of freespace) and for most class there was no one who failed.

At last I think that would go more along with the reality that no student will drop out from the results of year 1.