Draigh

Academagia Wiki

130 posts in this topic

That is strange, because the admins/sysops of the Academagia page are:

Draigh, Saradoc, Ragbe

I just added Blondetiger too btw

I am the only bureaucrat of the wiki

Edit:

Could have been related to activity. Seems like Saradoc and Ragbe have not been active for a while either.

I have moderate experience with wiki's and although less active now than in the past, I am happy to be an admin for the wikia age if you want.  Black chicken has my private email so can always contact me.

@SvinikExcept that it is about a game from BCS they have nothing to do with the Wikia so it don't help if they have your mail when Draigh is the one who need to give you the rights. ^^

@blondetiger or @Draigh can you look what to do with this http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/An_Interesting_Weed_(Delete)?action=edit&insights=uncategorizedpages page as it is the same adventure as http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/To_the_Fields! just entered at stage 2 because the player got the Schwarzbart Weed from a other source. Edit: Also the shopping and material gathering part of this adventure hit the limit of how we current write down the adventures as it  jump back to a previous step that check if you have everything to craft the wand. Also depending on who you chose to work with there 3 different difficulty for the complete crafting part and slight different end result.

12 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

@SvinikExcept that it is about a game from BCS they have nothing to do with the Wikia so it don't help if they have your mail when Draigh is the one who need to give you the rights. ^^

I meant that if someone on the forum wanted help then I could easily be contacted, either by me visiting (which is most days) or by direct email.

If someone on the wiki wanted me then they'd have to think to check here I guess, I wouldn't want to put my email address in a wiki ;)

For the adventure edits (on the 'to the fields' page as the 'an interesting weed' page needs deleting, if you let me know the alternate paths I will put them in, the variations will either by entered as alternate paths (if the text and options are different), extra options with pre-requisites if the differences are in outcome options, or differences in outcome if the differences are purely in outcome.