Black Chicken Studios Forums

Accept Commission ability - how do I make it active?

licz

I have 'Accept Commission' ability listed under Abilities and Actions. However, it is not active. Its description says: "if your skills at the Forge and with Enchantment are sufficiently high, people are going to start commissioning you to create works of art or magic". I am Enchantment 10 / Forge 7 and still no commissions / ability inactive. What can I do to get them? Thanks.

I think you need to have the apropiate tools in your item list. Like tongs or a workshop.

How else are you going to create the items?

This is just a guess though so wait for Legate or anyone who knows before you start on a shopping spree.

I think you need to have the apropiate tools in your item list. Like tongs or a workshop.

How else are you going to create the items?

This is just a guess though so wait for Legate or anyone who knows before you start on a shopping spree.

You need at least 10 in Enchant and 10 in Forge to accept commissions.

Arrange Workstation and 6th Finger work wonders there.

Thank you very much for your replies. I'm now 10/9, so getting there. EDIT: Ranielle, it's just as you say. Thanks!

On a related note, I do not know how to get Forge abilities like 'Forge Hearth' or 'Jeweler's Workstation' to be active. I have Jeweler's Picks that are required for Jeweler's Workstation in my knapsack. I have trouble moving the Anvil though. I got it in an Adventure, dropped it in the Personal Workstation and now I can't pick it up because I'm encumbered by the Tongs!

http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Forge

Thank you in advance.

Archived