Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 53 - Algérie

Gerrion

Loved the interview and love how honest Mahan is with food, its a running gag with her with food and coffee. I am now anticipating how she would react in Henley's interview because Henley will bring tons of food for sure.

How much of it will be left for Mahan though?

Mahan: *turns to talk to the captain* *turns back around* *notices all the food is gone*

Henley: .....*BURRRRRRP*

This was a nice one, and always nice to see Mahan just able to enjoy herself during these interviews rather than fear for her life or retribution from our mysterious interview host.

As for Algérie herself, she's very pleasant. Hopefully all those fine things she's enjoyed hasn't made her too soft in game to get the job done... I'm sure it will be fine!

Maybe I'm too punctilious to be allowed to live, but... :unsure:

Algérie's role in "Operation Vado" (as the operation was called) was, together with Colbert, to shell targets in the area of Savona and Vado; Dupleix and Foch took care of Genoa.

Also, when the Italians worked at Toulon, they didn't care much for big ships, they cared much more for destroyers, torpedo-boats and submarines, not to mention merchantmen to replace losses on convoy routes. Battleships and big cruisers were summarily cut up and their steel was sent to Italy.

Anyway, I like her. An interesting personality, and her relationship with the Zara-class ships is well-defined.

I am more wary on what Pola might think of her... :unsure:

Anyway, I like her. An interesting personality, and her relationship with the Zara-class ships is well-defined.

I am more wary on what Pola might think of her... :unsure:

I think Algerie is probably sympathetic enough not to use the 'A' word with her, so I don't see much of an issue.

Where's the white flag?

I laughed at this, I know I shouldn't have, but I did.

<_<

Oh a well armored treaty cruiser and a French one at that!

I was expecting her Bella to be a little more protected and more French socialite like a dame but then I remembered that "Algérie" is named for Algeria so her looking and dressing like she is from the hot deserts of North Africa is understandable and respectable... to my knowledge Algeria was the only place where France had a sizable amount of French settlers... so viva French Algerians! :wub:

Also while by no means a complaint... she looks like a assassin :ph34r: Better keep an eye on her ;)

Archived