Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 44: Vote by Sunday, 4/30, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thwarted before, I can see which way the wind is blowing... and I like it! (Kongou for me too)

On a side note, it would be hilarious if she broke the 4th wall, something along the lines of "why does everyone think i'm some hyperactive cheery person?!"

It's time, I can wait no longer. We must know her. The most patient belle. The most caring belle. The most useful belle so far. We must vote in: OUR LOVELY HOST! At least, that's who I'm voting for. She really deserves a spotlight after all this time. Let's see who we've dropped coals on, golfed from, blown the engine out of, and held dinners and shows all over!

I actually think we do need to at least see our host's lovely face. It's been a long time since we've had a German, and our host apparently has German heritage. It's totally worth it, and she works so hard for the VB interviews. With over 60 of them, she needs her time in the spotlight.

I'm not changing my vote, but trying to vote in the host is an interesting idea. I'm willing to go for that next week, assuming it's as simple as just "vote for our host". If not, how are our resident detectives doing in figuring out who she is?

Archived