Black Chicken Studios Forums

Loved by All, Romanced by None and Everybody's Best Friend Question

sonic-nancy-fan

Someone on the Steam discussion brought up a question I've been meaning to ask. Are the 'Loved by all, Romanced by None' and 'Everybody's Best Friend' achievements even possible? You can only complete one Christmas and one Easter event per play through, but many of the relationship points are gotten through those events. For Roland alone, his Christmas and Easter events get him about 13 relationship points. I highly doubt that there are an extra 13 points added somewhere else to compensate. If one could play all Christmas and Easter events in one play through, then that would probably work, but since you can't, I don't see how these achievements are possible.

I couldn't fit it in the title without it looking odd, but I have an All Adventures! question as well. A friend of mine just got the achievement recently, after multiple play troughs of beating all capers. The play through they got it was not the play through they got the Turkey Expert achievement either. Is there a specific order they must be beaten in? Are there specific choices that must be made? There are 57ish capers. I would hope one could beat them in whatever way they want, but looking at the Turkey Expert achievement, which has a specific order that doesn't always work anyway, I'm concerned.XD

I do not actually know if double posting is allowed, so if it is not, I apologize. The next question is not related to the above and I didn't want to flood the forum with my discussions, but it can be shoved into the above post if not allowed.

I have been able to account for 98 Relationship with Sterling points. I found two more, but you can't access them. Let me explain:

• +1 Relationship with Sterling is gotten from passing the 8th obstacle in Sterling's Indian Adventure. However, this obstacle is skipped over in-game so you can't get the point, at least until it is patched back in in an update or something.

• +1 Relationship with Sterling is gotten from doing Turkey: The Main Adventure with Sterling. However, this caper has two versions, one with Anna and one with Sterling. The only way to do Turkey: The Main Adventure with Sterling is if you do not see Sterling's New Orleans Adventure, which you can't skip since it gives you +13 Relationship with Sterling.

I could have missed a few points somewhere, but since I found 98 and these two and the odds of that are kind of strange, I'm concerned that you can't actually get 100 Relationship with Sterling points as of right now.

Thanks~

I didn't think about it before, but if there really are two Sterling points you can't get, that would make it so the Loved By All and Best Friend achievements wouldn't be able to be unlocked either. Why does Sterling always cause problems? XD

• 1 month later...

snf;

I'm glad you double posted, since I missed the first question! :)

I'll have to ask about those two Achievements- I know they worked in testing, but that doesn't mean that they don't have arcane requirements or playthrough paths. :)

I'll also ask about Sterling- that may be inadvertent!

Thanks!

Any word from them? It's been a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the update will include a list of things that are fixed. A lot of companies just say things like 'We fixed some bugs. Have fun'. I'd really like to know what bugs have been fixed so that I can go back through the parts that were fixed (like achievement bugs, Sterling bugs, etc), and I can take them off of the bug list that I spent way more time on than a sane person would. It just means I'm dedicated lol.

Archived