Legate of Mineta

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Board IFF:

A1->C1 /Moskva /Verdun /Maass /

A2->C2 / Profintern /Maillé Brézé / D'Aosta /

...and write-ins are write-ins.

There are 6 write-ins that are confirmed to be available for voting, namely: HMS Glorious, U-29, Takao, Aoba, Gneisenau, and HMS Orion.

I shall be casting my vote for U-29, the first confirmed U-boat.

U-29 sounds interesting. Let's go with that

EDIT: Okay, okay. If it's an inconvenience, than for Dano's sake I vote A2. Bring on the commies :D

Oh for Holo's sake, at least wait until the board is empty before starting with the write-ins again.

I want to be done with editing the board now that dropbox no longer allows image hosting.

There are 7 write-ins that are confirmed to be available for voting, namely: HMS Glorious, San Francisco, U-29, Takao, Aoba, Gneisenau, and HMS Orion.

<_<

I shall be casting my vote for U-29, the first confirmed U-boat.

Tempt me all you want, Ninjapacman. It will do you no good. :P

A-2 Please.

I am trying to tempt nobody, yet. Simply clearing the confusion from so many people doing random write-in votes. By posting the available ones, the posted write-ins are not write-ins, and are just as valid votes as the ones on the board, and should be treated as such. In fact, I believe that whoever posts the board should include them in the post. They're all confirmed, and pretty much getting shafted if they're not included. Plus, most people seem to be under the impression that the Belles on the board are superior in some way. They're all confirmed just the same, we just have pictures of the belles on the board, as opposed to the names of the others. We're not running out of belles, we're running out of time. It's more important to vote for the belles that we want to see before the interviews stop, not to clear the board of whatever arbitrary belles are left.

Got'em all!

Warning: some of the 'confirmed' ones on Ninja's list will not be available, last. But I cannot say which. :)

Can you at least say whether they are not available due to not being belles, or not available for some other (video interview/incomplete belle) reason?

Edit: I have found the mistake, San Francisco is not confirmed. All the others are in fact guaranteed, and if necessary, I will screenshot their confirmations.

Archived