Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 61 - Moskva

Panay's Ghost

>Balet is the only life I have, a discipline which keeps me focused and in peak physical form.

wrong time period, same arts policy

*popcorn*

>We both of us would bare our xxx to the sword, and exchange our hearts for burning coal.

Я вас узнал, о мой оракул...

>I was named after the city of Moscow: strong, elemental and imperial.

>>Moscow

>>imperial

wrong capital :P

>At the service of the Flot, you’ll find five single 130mm/50 B13 Pattern 1936 guns, two single 76.2mm/55 34-K Pattern 1935 guns, two quadruple 533mm torpedo launchers, seventy-six mines, and two depth charge racks.

-since when Б13 & 34-K had patterns?

-too early to discard her 21-K

>Is she irritatingly dedicated to following the rules laid out by Soviet society? Absolutely. Maybe she actually even helps creates those rules, which is even worse.

As if there were rules...

Hi ho!

Glad to know that our "von" is helping on keeping the Belle's lore accurate.

And to be honest, i understand the way Leningrad behaves to protect her sister, even when their relationship is, as they say "complicated".

I have three other brothers, and we have quirky ways of friendship as well...

...especially my sister.

>I was named after the city of Moscow: strong, elemental and imperial.

>>Moscow

>>imperial

wrong capital :P

Doubly so since I didn't know money or tangible resources had anything to do with it. :P

If you're going to poke someone for a perceived error, don't commit one in the process of doing it. ;)

So many devout communists... and so few interviews preaching the ways of the world's bastion against the red threat. There seems to be a bit of an uneven balance here.

I think the communists infiltrated this forum!

EDIT: (Don't take this post seriously, it's a joke)

So many devout communists... and so few interviews preaching the ways of the world's bastion against the red threat. There seems to be a bit of an uneven balance here.

I think the communists infiltrated this forum!

EDIT: (Don't take this post seriously, it's a joke)

Need more bells from other countries or more nazi bells. And there will be balance :D

Doubly so since I didn't know money or tangible resources had anything to do with it. :P

If you're going to poke someone for a perceived error, don't commit one in the process of doing it. ;)

Hint: LD were named after capitals, not just cities

Still wrong, though

Yeah the Royal Marine Belles are more preoccupied with Nazis and fascists. And if you meant US.... well Mahan herself seems quite startled by all the communism.

Need more bells from other countries or more nazi bells. And there will be balance :D

I think, except Kirow (Prost!) every Soviet Belle is outspoken communist. From the other Navys only a few seem to have this kind of political indoctrination towards their own Empire or Leader. (Funny enough, Mahan seems to have it regarding the US of A.)

Maybe another less political Soviet Belle would lighten up the field and be welcomed, Genossen.

Actually, Kirov is very pro-communist. Nerpa is the free-spirited one safe from evil. Also I was referring to the Soviet Navy themselves, of shone we've seen plenty, and as mentioned, most of them are communist, while very few german belles seem to share the ideology of the world's greatest bastion against the spread of communism. The only one shown so far is Nürnberg.

Actually, Kirov is very pro-communist. Nerpa is the free-spirited one safe from evil. Also I was referring to the Soviet Navy themselves, of shone we've seen plenty, and as mentioned, most of them are communist, while very few german belles seem to share the ideology of the world's greatest bastion against the spread of communism. The only one shown so far is Nürnberg.

Kirov is? I might have to reread her interview. And you're certainly right about Nerpa. Love the jokes.

Yeah, but the italians make up for the germans.

Hint: LD were named after capitals, not just cities

Still wrong, though

My point is that the seat of government is a capitol, not a capital. Capital is a tangible resource.

Nerpa is the free-spirited one safe from evil.

And you're certainly right about Nerpa.

Нерпа? Свободны от зла? Она самая коррумпированная из всех! Должно быть, она замолчала!

Нерпа? Свободны от зла? Она самая коррумпированная из всех! Должно быть, она замолчала!

Таким образом, мы не друзья, товарищ. ;)

But what came to my mind when reading the moskva interview, seeing the dynamics with Leningrad and Mahan, was if ingame the dynamic between the belles will be shown as well.

Таким образом, мы не друзья, товарищ. ;)

But what came to my mind when reading the moskva interview, seeing the dynamics with Leningrad and Mahan, was if ingame the dynamic between the belles will be shown as well.

IIRC I asked Legate something like that and the response was basically "Not in the game atm, would like to, who knows what the future holds" type deal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived