Black Chicken Studios Forums

Nel's Wallpaper Emporium

Nel Celestine

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about the forums but the general consensus on the Discord seems to be her left arm appears dislocated because of the angle in which it appears. I didn't really think so but it seemed a bit off to me as well so I just re-positioned it and adjusted the angle.

Not sure about the forums but the general consensus on the Discord seems to be her left arm appears dislocated because of the angle in which it appears. I didn't really think so but it seemed a bit off to me as well so I just re-positioned it and adjusted the angle.

Either that or she's one hell of a contortionist. Great work on the wallpaper!

Nel;

Hmmm. Well, I'll let'em know! Thanks. :)

Alrighty. Please send my regards and say that it's not us trying to be mean or anything, just an observation. I apologize for being the one to bring it up.

Curious who requested HMCS Saguenay. My radio scanning picked up no requests :P. Thank you though, and much appreciated. Shall happily nab that, yet unsure where I'll be able to display this proudly. Maybe I'll take her into Rising World to mount on a wall, or something. If it isn't too much trouble, may I get her [D79] with a background flag of the 'red ensign'? Maybe a little variation of D79 text noted cleverly somewhere. No rush, just a little *amused*.

You do realize Nel did that right? She did the red ensign some while ago. It'd be gentlemanly of you to say thanks

Thanks, Moskva took a bit longer due to my attempts to fix the arm placement that seems to be the common criticism of her design.

Goodness her arm makes me writhe in pain mostly because it looks all bent out of shape.

Anywho Nel loving the wallpapers! Keep up the good work!

Thought I'd make a request through the official channels to ask if it was possible to basically (when Ark Royal's full picture comes out on the tumblr) to add her to the left side of my current background you made for me (the one with the Union Jack and Bulldog on the right side), and if possible to have both Belles together as an avatar

Archived