Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 31: Vote by Sunday, 1/22, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much as I'd love that, Nel, (and I'd really really love that) with how much time we have left before release, it's almost certain that if they're doing one more video interview, they've already decided who it's for. Otherwise they'll never finish it in time if the last one is any indication. Since legate is not telling us that Camicia Nera is not available for voting, I'm forced to conclude that she is not the next video interview. It's unfortunate that she won't get a video interview, but I want her to at least get an interview.

Pledge your support!

http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3464

Also, Dice have called for...

A4

Much as I'd love that, Nel, (and I'd really really love that) with how much time we have left before release, it's almost certain that if they're doing one more video interview, they've already decided who it's for. Otherwise they'll never finish it in time if the last one is any indication. Since legate is not telling us that Camicia Nera is not available for voting, I'm forced to conclude that she is not the next video interview. It's unfortunate that she won't get a video interview, but I want her to at least get an interview.

Given the number of hints we've been given about the Host ship, my suspicion is that she - whoever she is - will be the video interview. It means there's no way the Captain's Association can ask for her until BCS is ready to release it.

...And after all she's been through, she kinda deserves it. ;)

Archived