Black Chicken Studios Forums

Cheat Mod

genz44

Crumbs, that would make a monster in no time - adventures are currently probably the most lucrative action once you get used to them. I expect you'd have to pick 5 different adventures btw, not the same one five times to do it in (almost) one go as otherwise once you'd succeeded at a given stage it wouldn't exist for you to do it with the successive adventure actions.

Yeah that would be really sweet if someone can make a mod like that or make all adventures continous action so adventures just be done with just one action.

• 1 month later...

Code wise it should be fine unless Y2 explicitly checks to see if mods were used and throw a fit if any were. Which would be quite the...unintelligent...design decision since it would wholly defeat the point of Y1 mods. Alternatively it'll cause problems if Y2 cares about which days you performed which adventure step and it doesn't know how to deal with a multiple adventure/turn action...but I cannot imagine why it would care.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

No idea where else to go with this but here.

It appears that the "Better Lucky than Good" Aptitude no longer works for me. I have a fresh install and still none of the options look even a little easier. And I fail them all for good measure. Is it like this for anybody else?

This is the case no matter what variation of mod order/load order I try.

• 6 months later...

Sorry I personal didn't like this "mod" because its a replacement for the official content and not just a mod! Given the problems with running 2 official content I read about with the current steam release you for sure will missing many adventures, events and other newer content if you using this quite dated replacement.

4 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

Sorry I personal didn't like this "mod" because its a replacement for the official content and not just a mod! Given the problems with running 2 official content I read about with the current steam release you for sure will missing many adventures, events and other newer content if you using this quite dated replacement.

But one is not supposed to use two official mods - only the Summer's Blush mod for new games.

• 2 years later...