Black Chicken Studios Forums

VB Update 56- USS Houston

Mythologies123

Someone sack that captain for not appreciating Bulldog's glorious singing

Also Houston is now an insta-get for me. Great Texas gal with good taste in food

Dang...she's cute and strong. I hope we can see the USS Texas someday in the game as well :D.

Man...I'm having issues of what fleet I want to join. Personally, I'm stuck between the USN ('MURICA!), Kriegsmarine (Scharnhorst is my darling in World of Warships), Regia Marina (Italian charm), and the French Navy (interesting-looking ships and a different flavor).

I rather enjoy the presidential yacht. She seems very fun, but today I'm more interested in the rest of the update. Good work on the UK theme, and I loved the bulldog snippet. Heart of Oak is one of my favorites. In the video, did anyone else notice the 14" turrets were labelled for a ship that was never completed, and was supposed to use 16" guns? Also, we almost didn't have a Bill Porter. I wonder if he's a Morgana infiltrator, as the email and name slip-up might suggest... As for the '40 belles, I would love to get some interviews on them. I hope BCS does that in the buildup to the yearly updates. I think it would be brilliant, as the updates seem to be really popular and could draw a lot of attention to the game.

All that talk of coffee and Mahan doesn't get any?! Oh well, we got BBQ so it would be silly to complain,and in an interesting twist it's even sandwiches! I'm still pulling for Henley to come talk to us, but I appreciate the sandwich love :D

And I hate to nit-pick, but doesn't her art have one to many turrets? 3x3 configuration should have 3 turrets, not 4. Though I'm sure Houston wouldn't say no to more guns.

Thanks for the insight on the No-Go decision and other developments!

And I hate to nit-pick, but doesn't her art have one to many turrets? 3x3 configuration should have 3 turrets, not 4. Though I'm sure Houston wouldn't say no to more guns.

This is a problem I like to call the Scharnhorst conundrum. BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.

I am a little picky when it comes to aesthetics, as some of you may already know. I love my symmetry and simple beauty. When historical accuracy is involved, however, that all goes out the window and I love looking at perfect recreations of otherwise absurd appearances.

Its good to learn about the art department are finishing up on the Belles, and i guess we have one more month til beta. And Houston is a worthy Belle great for any fleet.

Hi ho!

Houston does look like a reliable character to me. If i do get her, i'll definetely enjoy her company (and her BBQ... and her soda fountain...).

DEV

RD&A

-alternate costumes and '40 Belles

*evil_grin*

G,UI&A

>promocode

*>_<*

> mount data

*popcorn*

store page : >_<

-no clear $/DC difference in layout

-DC tab: too many repeated guns - sold 1/slot or differ stats ?

>still very wrong global map (even for 1989)

>66 mph mission

Interview

“Houston, we've had no problem here”

v_L;

The DC repeats are actually different Mount options, but it's not clear yet from the card. That's being worked on this week, I believe.

Global map will be corrected with the Ranges- they are still not happy with the Engine & Turbine upgrades, so I think that will be reworked.

That's an interesting point about the Store- maybe the 'premium' tabs should have some color or something? I'll send that suggestion to the Team.

Promo Codes are bad? :)

Archived