Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

Oh, my.  My oh my oh my...

The face looks off, though.  More like Harry Potter than Mahan.  Still, I'd sacrifice many woodland mammals to be able to draw that good.

15 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

Those aren't VB, but still adorable.

I'm sorry, it was just to show some good KM Artwork I stumbled upon. Maybe someone wants to use them as Avatars or something. And for the record: If I had found similar of other navies I would have posted it as well.

7 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

I'm sorry, it was just to show some good KM Artwork I stumbled upon. Maybe someone wants to use them as Avatars or something. And for the record: If I had found similar of other navies I would have posted it as well.

well the developers did say they were looking for new artists so maybe this guy could be a candidate

This thread is for VB fanart. Maybe there can be a thread for non-VB art somewhere? I draw more Warship Girls than VB, sadly.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:40 AM, lazarusdw said:

well the developers did say they were looking for new artists so maybe this guy could be a candidate

They already hired another artist to do weapons and extra costumes for the Belles a while back. I don't know if BCS is hiring more for VB.

On 05/07/2017 at 11:11 PM, Mignonette said:

This thread is for VB fanart. Maybe there can be a thread for non-VB art somewhere? I draw more Warship Girls than VB, sadly.

They already hired another artist to do weapons and extra costumes for the Belles a while back. I don't know if BCS is hiring more for VB.

well they may not be looking new artists now but its nice to have near by for when you need it

Well Legate did say "but with spoilers, that will be fine" so it might make a return but in a more appropriate fashion. Otherwise it's in the appropriate chat in Discord

I saw the first post so for those who are curious do not open it up in public very NSFW I saw this on hentai foundry to look for Victory Belle fanart made by a General Irrelevant 

General-Irrelevant-426575-Getting_Brit-t[/img]

1 hour ago, David J said:

I saw the first post so for those who are curious do not open it up in public very NSFW I saw this on hentai foundry to look for Victory Belle fanart made by a General Irrelevant 

Hide contents

good find man 

EDIT took down the caution think just to be on the safe side

1 hour ago, David J said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yep that was the one he posted but not in spoilers. It's pretty good and also amusing

I don't see the need. There's that sort of one in the Discord and that's really all we need. If there's VB NSFW stuff it can be posted here so long as it's spoilered and with the appropriate warnings as far as I know