Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 32: Vote by Sunday, 2/5, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I-8....that submarine has a sick and twisted history, what's even worse is that the bastard that commanded the ship committed suicide, so he never answered for his crimes.

I can't say I understand why people are so excited for this particular ship, frankly I'm not looking forward to seeing a personification of it.

But to each their own, that's their choice, I'm voting for D1 myself.

I-8....that submarine has a sick and twisted history, what's even worse is that the bastard that commanded the ship committed suicide, so he never answered for his crimes.

I can't say I understand why people are so excited for this particular ship, frankly I'm not looking forward to seeing a personification of it.

But to each their own, that's their choice, I'm voting for D1 myself.

Nobody's clean in war, Sinboto. But most of us are here voting for I-8 since a fellow forum member has been voting for her for months now without wavering. Loyalty like that should be rewarded.

Nobody's clean in war, Sinboto. But most of us are here voting for I-8 since a fellow forum member has been voting for her for months now without wavering. Loyalty like that should be rewarded.

I never said they were, but what the crew of the I-8 did to their fellow man went above and beyond evil. And the fact their leader was never caught is just salt in the wound.

There were many war crimes committed by navies during and after the second world war and theirs remains one of the worst in history, and considering the acts within ww2 that speaks in of it'self.

As an ex riflemen it makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Archived