Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16: The New and the Returned

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to hide spoilers there is a code for it, like this without the star:

[*SPOILER] Text

Text

Why hello there spoiler tag, I will make use of you in short order.

Also a note to whoever posted that list on the wiki: Good job, but Instinct is governed by Insight, and Mental Bridging by Intelligence rather than Charm/Insight respectively.

Also a note to whoever posted that list on the wiki: Good job, but Instinct is governed by Insight, and Mental Bridging by Intelligence rather than Charm/Insight respectively.

The perils of copy and paste, sorry, I should have deleted the attributes when adding your detailed stuff. If you want to edit the linked words on the wiki btw, just delete the existing word, type the new one, highlight the new word and click on the "chain" icon to form the link (to the right of the B and i icons which do bold and italics respectively.

Editing the wiki takes a user name, which I don't have. Unless it's linked to the forum account in which case, eh, news to me.

Serenity, BTW, is governed by Insight as well.

I don't think that there is a link, I just set up an ID for the wiki and went from there. Added Insight to the Serenity write-up, thanks.

What about updates for year 2, will they requier you to start a new game to apply them? Either a new game or a year 1 import.

Or can you apply a new update and play with it from the middle of your second year that you had started out with an older version?

In year one you had to start a new game to apply updates. Will that be the case in Year 2?

I hope my question makes sense.

Question, but do the Synchronicity skills have stuff unlocked at skill level 11 or not? Since the skills cannot be researched and I can't imagine any professors would know them, much less teach it to a first year student, I can't think of a way how you'd raise their skill maximum.

I squealed.

Also, I think that Mr Pebbles is the most beautiful, funny rock I have ever seen and that I'm keeping it. Talking rock, you guys! Mr Pebbles and Muffin Man are the PERFECT friends for my talking book, who is very glumy.

Thank you for the hard work, it's an immense and satisfying update. And congrats to Mikka to the great characters.

Talking rock, you guys! Mr Pebbles and Muffin Man are the PERFECT friends for my talking book, who is very glumy.

I gagged on my drink as I read that! :)

I am glad you like Pebbles. But know that his adventures will ultimately lead to him leaving you....maybe.

He has a complex.... History... with Gates magic. That is all I will say until I get his Y2 adventure formally written.

No, thank you! It's the first I've heard, so I'm glad someone is appreciating them. :) If nothing else, I hope they're fun to bully. >.>

I like Louise and Aaran, although I have had very little interaction with the other two so far. Also I think there might be a bugged/typoed exit in Louise's adventure. At one point(the very last stage, I think?) it gave me 'Exit 1' as my only option, and it was in blue so it might have been some kind of roll? I don't even know. I succeeded, whatever it was.

I'd just like to say that as much as I like your kids, mikka, I will Master you into into helplessness and Gate you into an alternate dimension if you add any more. YOU BROKE MY GRADEBOOK! :( I have to rewrite practically everything!

Heh, thanks for liking them. :) Personally, I like Antonio, too; he's somewhat interesting (and he's Aranaz!), though his adventure is dumb. Miya is... Miya. Still giving me headaches, but fun to write. >.>

And yeah, that does sound like a bug. That sounds like the final Befriend exit, where I think the option is something like 'Hug her': if you succeed, she lets you, and tells her story, if you fail, she yells at you not to pity her, but tells her story anyway. Report it in the bugs thread, please? :)

Oops, double posted!

...But, but, I was kind of planning on maybe kinda two more if I ever finished the year two stuff... >.>

More seriously, if you need any help on the gradebook stuff, just ask me and I'll offer what I can. I'm sorry it caused trouble. :3

(And hey, be happy! I think adding Antonio, with his heavy Aranaz Rules focus, might have been the straw that will cause Aranaz to WIN THE MERIT CONTESTS FOREVERRRR because he competes so darn much. And we all know Aranaz should WIN THE MERIT CONTESTS FOREVERRRRR.)

Sadly, Not much I need help on. Its just a lot of meticulous rewriting of many cells. Many references were broken, since you added a kid to EVERY CLASS and although the individual class sheets were easy to repair, the total sheet had a reference for every kid times every class, and just about all of them need to be double-checked, not to mention having to squeeze in those kids on that total sheet which broke references within the sheet itself! Its just gonna take a while to build it all back into harmony. On the plus side I caught a bug and partially rewrote the thing to make changes slightly less painful.

Archived