Auram 7

Corpus 7

Ignem 7

Imaginem 7

Mentem 7

Vim 10

Vis allowance per Mage

1215 Winter solstice

Antonius 16? Vis (4 extra for Covenant Leading and Quesitor)

Octavianus 12? Vis

Karvith 12? Vis

Pistrello Esposito 8? Vis (joined only a vew years ago)

Baruch 6 Vis

Junior Mages 4 Vis

Mythic Pennies income per year

Grog 36

Mage 480

So altogether the NPC elders currently claim 4 creo, 4 muto, 4 perdo, 4 rego, 4 aquam, 4 auram, 5 corpus, 5 ignem, 3 imaginem, 4 mentem and 7 vim each year, so 48 each year.

• 3 weeks later...

Second, didnt Aiden join Winter 1214? So he should be able to take VIS.

I assume there's a fine print somewhere that state only when the member start contributing would they start getting pay. That or he receive 1 vis for one season.

Also we would have to mail Class who left the covenant some vis in that case.

I assume there's a fine print somewhere that state only when the member start contributing would they start getting pay. That or he receive 1 vis for one season.

Also we would have to mail Class who left the covenant some vis in that case.

Nyaa only persons who be accepted member for the full time betwean 2 winter solstice get the vis!

Any mage that leaves or comes in the middle get absolut nothing for this year.

Vis is simply to expensive to allow different (also Baruch get 6 what cant easy split in 4).

The Mythic Pennies is a differnt thing, they can be given out each saison what is then Grog 9 and Mage 120 per saison.

Nyaa only persons who be accepted member for the full time betwean 2 winter solstice get the vis!

Well then by that logic I still get me vis as I "left" in the spring after the 2nd winter. Though now I need to figure out how much pocket change Calpurnia has as I was getting miss messages on when we (magus) got our money.

I don't know what kind of purchase would I even need to spend more then 50 Mythic Pennies/silvers per year unless it's some big purchase, so per year for me seems like the way to go.

Is there some sort of wizard shopping list I don't know?

You can also save the money to buy Vis or even magical items or use it to pay Upkeep for special features of your lab.

I.e. Verditus Mages usualy ask 15 Mytic pound times the Vis cost (remember Verditus usualy charge 2x the vis needed to make a item).

Sadly I dont know the exange rate Money for Vis via Redcaps.

But remember for both this things you or Ramon need to travel to other covenants.

Edit Nyaa as the covenant have no Animal Vis source and our reserves are down to 20 I doubt you can get this vis unelss your willing to trade 2:1.

****************************************************************************************************

Substracted all claims except the one of Nyaa! But I still miss 1 Vis claim per junior mage as it is 4 Vis per year you can claim!!!!!

(Please dont edit the post above any more for the vis claim as I wont see the changes)

I will take 4 muto, call me when you figure out the exchange rate for money to vis.

We started last winter so do we get 120 x 4 silver now since I didn't add it per season?

Spring 1215 was the first time you get the money and you allway get it to the end of the period not ahead of it.

****************************************************************************************************************

Updated Vis Storage up to this line

Spring 1215 was the first time you get the money and you allway get it to the end of the period not ahead of it.

Okay, I will add another 480 silver since winter 1215 is over.

• 2 months later...

Archived