Black Chicken Studios Forums

Any way to track endings?

ennekube

I purchased Scheherazade on Friday and have completed 1 playthrough on Easy, logging 2-3 capers per city and ending up with Roland. My challenge is that I'm not sure how many different endings there are (e.g. is there a separate "friendship" and "romance" ending with each character plus a general family oriented ending for Scheherazade?), and it's currently impossible to keep track of what I've unlocked and what I haven't.

Is there a planned walkthrough? Or, a game feature (either now or down the line) in which you can might able to track from the main menu which endings you've seen and which you have yet to unlock?

OtomeFan;

Great questions- I know they talked a lot during development about ways to keep track of Endings (for instance, the puzzle-pieces you see on the Main Menu were originally going to color when you completed an Ending), but ultimately they decided against it. There are 11 Endings (5 Friendship, 5 Romance and 1 Family), but each have 10 variants based on your overall score.

Personally, I really like ending tracking and graphs which show you your unlocks, so I hope they'll do something like that in 1932, if not in this game! :)

As for a walkthrough, I'm not sure- some other Scheherazadans have requested it, so...;)

OK, I don't have as much time as I'd like, so I can't replay the game 156,557,32 times to see the ending varients, so I'm just gonna ask: How much, exactly, does the dream score affect the ending? If I have Roland dream at 60 or at 90, will there be a difference between the endings? Or is it about other attirbutes? Are we talking about "two lines phrased differently" or a whole different resoultion? (getting married vs. kinda having a fling, for example. Although Sadie is obviously too classy for flings, darn her. In Kepher words "KISS! Don't make me bite you!").

Aaargh, now it's even worse! I'm going to find a way to play the game at work while my boss isn't looking, it's driving my crazy! It's academagia all over again. I feel like you guys are that boy in the school yard that torture the girl he likes >_<

I love you guys as much as I hate you. Well done.

By the way, is it possible to get a full 100 dream of any kind? Do you need to do every caper possible and choose all the best answers? If so, you should seriosuly consider doing a walkthrough for the game.

Hmmm is it just the Dream score that affects the ending? I couldn't figure out if it was good or bad that my friendship score with Roland locked at 48, even though my Dream score was subsequently almost 100. If I waited until the Friendship score was higher before pursuing romance (not sure if that's possible my Christmas time) would I get a different ending?

• 1 year later...

.....1932? Please tell me this has been started now?

I LOVE 1931 and can honestly say it's my favourite game at the moment!

I even made myself a stupid little chart so I can track which endings I have so far ^_^.

( I have heard 2 different ways to obtain a friendship ending 1. dont pick to spend christmas with said boy/mummy but have the relationship with them higher than your family dream. 2. Choose to change your dream to them but have a higher relationship with another boy/mummy.Could you clarify as I must fill in my chart ya'know :P )

Archived