Black Chicken Studios Forums

Suggestions & Improvement

decourcy2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is another thing that probably won't show until the next game, but what I personally would really like is a Caper Tracker. It's kind of a pain to roll over every single thing on the map looking for the Caper you like, which may not even be on the map in the first place because the next part takes place in another city. It would be nice if the UI indicated what capers are available and where you can find them on the map.

...I say this as someone who hasn't made it past Egypt yet though, so...

Wow, just beat the game, realized the ending (at least with Family Dreams) left a great hook for a sequel, then come to the forums and realize there are already plans for 1932...?

It's like Christmas came early! *swoon*

Any idea when the next one would be out? (After much bug testing, feedback, and design, I'm guessing probably not until next year at the very earliest!)

In the meantime, I'm still having fun playing through. I can't currently think of any suggestions that haven't already been made.

Something I realized after playing the game twice (twice! Twice!)... a lot of the non-main story capers (by main story I mean the various romance paths or the major story) have stand-alone capers. Which is nice for playing them out of order, but a few more sequential ones (such as the Raeks adventure, then the encounter with the Raeks fanatics with Anna) would be nice; helps things flow together moree.

Or perhaps more of a chance to interact/write to old friends that you had met on travels? It was nice to see Rashad pop up everywhere (part of the bigger mystery!) but would it have been so difficult to have Sadie exchange holiday cards with some of the Australian characters, for example?

Something I realized after playing the game twice (twice! Twice!)... a lot of the non-main story capers (by main story I mean the various romance paths or the major story) have stand-alone capers. Which is nice for playing them out of order, but a few more sequential ones (such as the Raeks adventure, then the encounter with the Raeks fanatics with Anna) would be nice; helps things flow together moree.

Or perhaps more of a chance to interact/write to old friends that you had met on travels? It was nice to see Rashad pop up everywhere (part of the bigger mystery!) but would it have been so difficult to have Sadie exchange holiday cards with some of the Australian characters, for example?

Only twice???!!! I can't even count how many.... Ok I need a life....

For languages Sadie knows.

1) Just for curiousity sake can you post a list for us as to what languages she knows.

2) When someone talks in a language that she knows maybe do something like this. (In Language) Then whatever was said *but write it in English for us please*

Here is an example of what I mean: (In Spanish) Did you enjoy the book?

If she does not know it it would be: (In Spanish) ¿Qué te parece el libro?

As much as we enjoy you guys beautiful intelligence. I am sure we would rather know what is being said if Sadie understands it than to have to look it up ourselves hehe.

I know the idea of a gallery has already been tossed up in the air, but I was thinking specifically a TEXT gallery (sort of like the save file for Cute Knight Kingdom from Hanako Games, or the various endings for Winter in Fairbrook from Winter Wolves) so I can compare the endings for Family Dreams 100 more directly against Family Dreams 90, for example.

It would also let us collect the various endings for the romances too and compare them... I know I've only played the game a couple times (and others, like Zoo, have played it more and noticed more differences!) but it would help satisfy the 'completionist' in me as well as providing more clues for what's up next.

I know the idea of a gallery has already been tossed up in the air, but I was thinking specifically a TEXT gallery (sort of like the save file for Cute Knight Kingdom from Hanako Games, or the various endings for Winter in Fairbrook from Winter Wolves) so I can compare the endings for Family Dreams 100 more directly against Family Dreams 90, for example.

It would also let us collect the various endings for the romances too and compare them... I know I've only played the game a couple times (and others, like Zoo, have played it more and noticed more differences!) but it would help satisfy the 'completionist' in me as well as providing more clues for what's up next.

hehe Me also I am such a completionist. But I will not get all 110 endings. OK maybe I won't.... No really.... FINE I PROBABLY WILL! pthththththth thanks for the encouragement!!!