Black Chicken Studios Forums

Good way to unlook Glamour Classroom?

Schwarzbart

I curent looking for a reliable way to unlook the Glamour Classroom for Students that are not of the glamour class. Do anyone have me a good suggestion?

The Glamour Classroom: Professor's Podium is one of the best abilitys to train glamour and as soon one got one of the 4 Glamour Classroom locations the other 3 can easy unlooked.

• 4 years later...

Lol still no one found a way to unlock the Glamour Classroom beside Explore or start with the Glamour class?

Well at least that is one more bragging point. "The game is so fiendishly complex, even after several years no one managed to figure out how to reach a main subject's classroom without being a student of said subject." :)

To be fair there is a bit of that as well Metis. I used to have about 3 pages of notes by my table when I played this game. Small tips on how to get extra abilities, how to unlock certain skills. Where to find x skill or y location... Sadly loose paper has a tendency to vanish. (Not that a lot of documents live live past a few OS reinstalls on my computer... but that is beside the point I think!)

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair there is a bit of that as well Metis. I used to have about 3 pages of notes by my table when I played this game. Small tips on how to get extra abilities, how to unlock certain skills. Where to find x skill or y location... Sadly loose paper has a tendency to vanish. (Not that a lot of documents live live past a few OS reinstalls on my computer... but that is beside the point I think!)

You should put them up on the wiki so that you can find them again and everyone else can enjoy any new infromation you have found! :)

As for regular notetaking, I can recommend using a notepad and syncing the txt. file on a Cloudstorage online, such as Dropbox, Gmail or Mega. :)

Archived