Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16: The New and the Returned

Legate of Mineta

Fun Fact: In my current game Aranaz is third last on Merit, sitting in front of Godina's 268 and Hedi's 312 with an underwhelming 347. The top is still being held by Morvidus' 519, although Vernin's 517 is on it's heels.

I think Antonio may have been Kurt's test dummy in my game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think it's more likely that Aveline got hit by Kurt and completely forgot that she's in Aranaz. Another game also had Morvidus at the top, until she Defamed it five times while both Morvidus and Durand had considerably more Merit than Aranaz.

Seriously, girl's crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

DLC16 has been released, and can be found here: https://dl.dropboxus...Patch_41114.zip

Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'The New and the Returned', to use DLC16.

If any part of that isn't clear feel free to ask for details.

Yep. There's no situation like "If you have this OS than use files A through C, if not use files D through F" or anything like that in this case. Just unzip the DLC, drop the lot in the right place, overwrite everything you're prompted to overwrite, and viola.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably just bad luck but could you check if DLC 16 Professor Briardi lvl 10 Favor still have skill Max increases in it?

In repeated call of her favour I got only +3 SS increases ~8 times, the two different CoS each 4 times, the Parental Approval 5 time and the CoD once.

I'm pretty sure I managed to get skill max increases from her before, To The Entrance certainly invites doing so, although than I am still using the old 68 patch so that might be an issue with that. I can't exactly check since using Favour still crashes the game if you try to check that day's history.

Probably just bad luck but could you check if DLC 16 Professor Briardi lvl 10 Favor still have skill Max increases in it?

In repeated call of her favour I got only +3 SS increases ~8 times, the two different CoS each 4 times, the Parental Approval 5 time and the CoD once.

OK was only bad luck just got Negation Phemes max increase from her with the 3. favour I got from her.

Beside sorry that I used the wrong thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good evening ^^ I`m sorry for disturbing, but can someone explain what am I doing wrong? I have installed this patch according to the notes in the first message of this topic. But 'The New and the Returned' DLC didn`t appear. I only have the following:

fde4a63013e4t.jpg

Archived