Black Chicken Studios Forums

Huzzah!

Adrian

Now I remember, there was something about someone breaking into his room.. you could use a mirror or some other such thing to figure out who it was and I think it turned out to be our favrite bully.

Can't remember if he was going through the wardrobe though... Would have to check again..

"You suggest that he try putting it in the closet. [Character]Character/Selection/Vernin/Rui da Casga would know not to open the door, but an intruding prankster wouldn’t, so there would be a good chance of obtaining the prankster's image."

Is the closet the same thing as the wardrobe? with closet I was thinking a place where you put brooms and other such things...

Wardrobe would be where you put your clothing and more personal items.

Actually, given the tendency of the school to just build new stuff when old stuff becomes inconvenient, I suspect that the dorms are not as old as we might think. Not brand new or anything, but not ancient, either.

Actually, given the tendency of the school to just build new stuff when old stuff becomes inconvenient, I suspect that the dorms are not as old as we might think. Not brand new or anything, but not ancient, either.

They don't have to be ancient to go back to the last era where Gates was legal, just fairly old. And being just a wardrobe that does little else they might have ignored them during the ban. Either that or the Player just happens to have that special wardrobe that got improved by a previous student way way back.

Archived