Black Chicken Studios Forums

Request: Mature Save from the most recent DLC/Patch, with no Mods

Legate of Mineta

Oh rest assured, there's something a save can test. For instance, the differently colored windows based on which College you're in? Some might not be set up right, scale incorrectly, name it. Kinda why a public test is necessary, since just testing a few saves isn't likely to cover everything.

To be fair, I don't really have the time to train in Mastery and the such until later in the year. Even Calligraphy is only half-trained in my normal playthroughs at that point. Personally, since the game lets you play through the summer months, I figure that a late end of year save would be perfect for mere testing, unless that is being fixed in DLC17, which would be kind of depressing.

What metis said. (beat me to the punch, grumble)

I've backed up my saves on Academagia enough to know without having to look. :rolleyes:

Though Honestly I detest that way of saving, I acknowledge that there is little the team can do. I've always favored saves being in the install directory under a specific save folder. Or at least letting you pick where to save.

Because testing stuff like the Control window takes Mastery ranks, or some other method of exerting Control over another student, and that's not something you can get from just random clicking. But the people on the forum, they attract that stuff like magnets ;).

Oh, he didn't say what kind of saves (except being late in the game, unless "Mature" is a trait/rank you can achieve in the game?), so I thought they are looking for any kind of late saves.

Train your company is really rather useful there. Sure, you can't dictated the direction of the study - but it is always useful or at the very least neutral... it does require you to be in the clique, though, with the target.

I'm glad that we solved what mature meant here though. For whatever reason I thought that Legate must have misspelled or something, but I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be :P

Archived