Black Chicken Studios Forums

Introduce Yourself

dingbat91

• 10 months later...

Hello, everyone!

For the past few years since discovering Academagia, I've had a pattern of getting super into it for a month or so in the winter, and then setting it down so I can rediscover it all the next year. I've been lurking the lore questions thread for about that same amount of time. Figured it was time to say Hi!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:25 PM, Good Coyote said:

Hello, everyone!

For the past few years since discovering Academagia, I've had a pattern of getting super into it for a month or so in the winter, and then setting it down so I can rediscover it all the next year. I've been lurking the lore questions thread for about that same amount of time. Figured it was time to say Hi!

I feel this statement! In fact, your statement has inspired me, for I don't believe that I have ever actually written in here, so here I am! Proud student of the College of Hedi. Vernin peeps can look elsewhere, faces glued to the books when they should be expanding their imagination!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd pop my head in and say hello. I was listening to Santana and was reminded of Academagia again (for some reason the two have become wired together in my brain), so I figured I'd check on the unchanged status of Y2. Finding things the same, thought I'd at least say hi and this seems like the best place that won't be completely improper. So, HI!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone.

I played this game many years ago and recently got into it again. 
It's quite fun and unique and I have been reading lots of posts and guides on this forum and the wiki.

Looking forward to year 2, which I presume will be finished in another 8 years or so. 😅

Nice to meet you Legate. ^_^