• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sonic-nancy-fan

sonic-nancy-fan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy writing trans-lyrics, playing visual novels, and I love Nancy Drew.

I am also an admin on the Scheherazade wiki, so if you have any questions or have a suggestion as to what you would like to see on the wiki, feel free to message me~
    http://applesauce.wikia.com

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

Here is information about the 1931 Scheherazade soundtrack I've heard quite a few people wonder about:

• A Lifetime of Love~musicloops.com~Felix's theme
  • American in Paris~musicloops.com~Nigel's Theme
  • Andes Flute~smartsound.com~Peru Map
  • Canonealla Settima~music.kimiko-piano.com~Rüdeger's Theme
  • Canonealla Unisuono~music.kimiko-piano.com~Easter
  • Caravan~couldn't find~Egypt Map
  • Classy Joint~royaltyfreekings.com~Steven's Theme
  • Cloud Nine~royaltyfreekings.com
  • Daily Grind~musicloops.com~Bigglesworth's Theme
  • Dinner for Two Shall we (a.k.a. Dinner for Two)~smartsound.com
  • Gypsy Girl~musicloops.com
  • Head Over Heels~musicloops.com~Roland's Theme
  • High Society~musicloops.com~Ahmose's Theme
  • Indian Flute Song~musicloops.com~India Map
  • Jump To It Horn~smartsound.com
  • Keep In Touch Keys (a.k.a. Keep In Touch)~smartsound.com~Felix's Theme
  • Lady Be Good To Me~musicloops.com~Ahmose's Theme
  • Makes You Wonder All Mine (a.k.a. Makes You Wonder)~smartsound.com~Sterling's Theme
  • Minor Swing (a.k.a. A Minor Swing)~royaltyfreekings.com~Australia Map
  • My One and Only A Toast (a.k.a My One and Only)~royaltyfreekings.com~Valentine's Day
  • Old Fashioned Love~musicloops.com~Sterling's Theme
  • Pal Around Hopalong (a.k.a Pal Around)~smartsound.com~Anna's Theme
  • South Side Jazz~royaltyfreekings.com~New York Map
  • Sugar Plum Gypsy~musicloops.com~Christmas
  • Tale of the Jazzy Prince (a.k.a. The Jazzy Prince)~youtube.com~Title
  • The Sergalio~couldn't find~Turkey map
  • The Stars And Us Lighten (a.k.a The Stars and Us)~smartsound.com~Ending
  • The Strip~royaltyfreekings.com~Evelyn's Theme
  • Three O Clock hop Secret (a.k.a Three O'Clock Hop)~smartsound.com~Nigel's Theme
  • Vegas Horns~royaltyfreekings.com~Johnny's Theme
  • When The Saint Go Marching In~musicloops.com~New Orleans map
  • When You Want It Right way (a.k.a. When You Want It)~smartsound.com
  • Zoot Suit Horns~royaltyfreekings.com~Roland's Theme

For more information, visit this page on the wiki: http://applesauce.wi...1931_Soundtrack

Also, is there a chance that the soundtrack will ever be released officially? I'm not sure about the legality of releasing a soundtrack comprised of royalty free/pay once and you're done music. I've considered releasing the soundtrack myself, but...I'm not sure of the legality of it so I haven't XD. I know that Hatoful Boyfriend and Holidaystar used royalty free music and yet they both released soundtracks.

O-oh! You meant... er, bangs in your hair! In Britain, that means--uh, never mind, Miss Sadie. Where is that waiter?! ~Roland Smith

Though, obviously, I have to acknowledge the possibility that my manly charms, though not directed specifically at you, will nonetheless overwhelm your reserve. ~Sterling Evans

I shall ask.  I want to practice my interactions with persons of this era. Ahem. ...YOU WILL GIVE ME THE SUGAR-LIQUID MY COMPANION DESIRES OR I SHALL SMITE YOU WITH ALL THE WRATH OF SEKHMET!.....I'm a prince.  That is precisely how I shop. ~Ahmose-ankh

Well... for one thing, your cook just told me, 'Treat her right or I'll have your hide, I will.' I think I just barely escaped some kind of vicious spatula-based assault. ~Nigel Hemsworth

Sadie, I don't know how you feel about betting, but I think you should know that if you go off the deep end in the middle of the desert, I'm gonna owe Anna a nickel. ~Felix Weber

No, literally, I roll in money; I make a point to put out a few coins and roll around on them on occasion.....I would remember to be annoyed, but I keep getting distracted by my various money-rolling exercises. ~Zul al Zan

Rubbish. No woman can resist the charms of Mr. Tootles. ~Zul al Zan

Carl Jung says I'm special! ~Anna Wardenclyffe

Nonsense, Nigel. Nonsense! God love them, all my girlfriends are vultures. Every single one. You're much better off. ~Evelyn Fraser-Hyde

I am  an admin on the Scheherazade wiki, so if you have any questions or have a suggestion as to what you would like to see on the wiki, feel free to message me~

#2 Legate of Mineta

Legate of Mineta

[Redacted]

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,096 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

snf;

It's possible to release a soundtrack, but you'd need a different sort of license agreement. I don't think it's likely we would do that, although you never know!

Black Chicken Studios
E-mail Support

Enter the Gamer's Gate

Follow @BCSGames

#3 sonic-nancy-fan

sonic-nancy-fan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy writing trans-lyrics, playing visual novels, and I love Nancy Drew.

I am also an admin on the Scheherazade wiki, so if you have any questions or have a suggestion as to what you would like to see on the wiki, feel free to message me~
    http://applesauce.wikia.com

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:00 AM

Ah, I figured as much. It makes sense that getting the rights to use a song does not equal getting the rights to sell it XD.

O-oh! You meant... er, bangs in your hair! In Britain, that means--uh, never mind, Miss Sadie. Where is that waiter?! ~Roland Smith

Though, obviously, I have to acknowledge the possibility that my manly charms, though not directed specifically at you, will nonetheless overwhelm your reserve. ~Sterling Evans

I shall ask.  I want to practice my interactions with persons of this era. Ahem. ...YOU WILL GIVE ME THE SUGAR-LIQUID MY COMPANION DESIRES OR I SHALL SMITE YOU WITH ALL THE WRATH OF SEKHMET!.....I'm a prince.  That is precisely how I shop. ~Ahmose-ankh

Well... for one thing, your cook just told me, 'Treat her right or I'll have your hide, I will.' I think I just barely escaped some kind of vicious spatula-based assault. ~Nigel Hemsworth

Sadie, I don't know how you feel about betting, but I think you should know that if you go off the deep end in the middle of the desert, I'm gonna owe Anna a nickel. ~Felix Weber

No, literally, I roll in money; I make a point to put out a few coins and roll around on them on occasion.....I would remember to be annoyed, but I keep getting distracted by my various money-rolling exercises. ~Zul al Zan

Rubbish. No woman can resist the charms of Mr. Tootles. ~Zul al Zan

Carl Jung says I'm special! ~Anna Wardenclyffe

Nonsense, Nigel. Nonsense! God love them, all my girlfriends are vultures. Every single one. You're much better off. ~Evelyn Fraser-Hyde

I am  an admin on the Scheherazade wiki, so if you have any questions or have a suggestion as to what you would like to see on the wiki, feel free to message me~