Black Chicken Studios Forums

Cheat Mod

genz44

Hello,

I recently installed your mod, and encountered a problem using the Familiar Subskills Cheat.

It seems that it only increases the skills by a single point each, and then tells you that the skill has reached it's maximum level.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong or has anyone else encountered this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible that in the next release, we could get a new cheat option:

Using the cheat increase subskill x1, or x5, takes forever, if we where to use it to increase all of the possible subskills.

So, is it possible to get an option that increases all of them? Or atleast the ones that are directly related to the actual classes, like negation, incantation, zoology, ect ect? Basically, all of the ones that have all of different subskills automatically unlocked?

It would seriously make it so much easier to do that on your first free period, spend the next two getting your study in each class up to 10 or so, so we can spend the rest of the time exploring, and adventuring.

As another possible option, a receive random legendary object option that isn't just a background. x1, and x5? It'd also help me make a god character. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Comes out from lurking in the corner* Boo! I've put up a new version which merges the features of the three mods into a single one. People can now choose what they want during character creation instead of being stuck with something like attribute increases that aren't really wanted. Check out the updated first post for details.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was wonder how does one be able to mod an action like Adventure x5? I want an action that will let me do 5 Adventures at a time because not all Adventures are continous.

Crumbs, that would make a monster in no time - adventures are currently probably the most lucrative action once you get used to them. I expect you'd have to pick 5 different adventures btw, not the same one five times to do it in (almost) one go as otherwise once you'd succeeded at a given stage it wouldn't exist for you to do it with the successive adventure actions.