• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sinking Ship

Sinking Ship

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

If I want this game in my steam library do I just need to suck it up and buy another copy?

#2 freespace2dotcom

freespace2dotcom

Omni Disciplinarian Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts
  • Interests:Negation, Incantation, Gates, Revision, Glamour, Astrology, Enchant, and Mastery, in that order!

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

Try looking in your email archives.

2) REQUESTING A STEAM KEY - If you purchased this game via any vendor besides Steam and GamersGate, and have retained email proof/confirmation, please email academagia @ gmail.com with Subject "Academagia: Steam Key Request" to get your Steam key. Please allow up to a week for us to verify and send you back a key, although we expect in most cases, it will take ~2 business days.

If you do not have email verification, we will do our best to verify with the reporting available to us, but there are no guarantees. You will need to provide

email address you used to purchase Academagia (if different from the email you are currently using)
    date of purchase, and
    vendor
    additionally we may need your full name if we cannot verify the above

GamersGate customers - Your Steam key should be accessible via your account (except for bundle purchasers - codes are not available yet, but will be soon) and you should not have to email us. If you have problems accessing your account, please contact GamersGate support. In order to ensure that each customer only gets 1 key, we cannot grant you a code if you are having GG account issues and emailing us instead. We apologize for this, but we have no access to customer order details on GG.

#3 Sinking Ship

Sinking Ship

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

I see I'll look into that then - thanks.

#4 freespace2dotcom

freespace2dotcom

Omni Disciplinarian Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts
  • Interests:Negation, Incantation, Gates, Revision, Glamour, Astrology, Enchant, and Mastery, in that order!

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

No Problem. I hope you get that sorted out.

#5 Cyx

Cyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Magic!

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:15 AM

To add to this, I've already bought another version for steam, though I still have an email receipt from an earlier purchase. Would it be possible to get a copy to gift to a friend instead? Also, great work on that UI, btw!

Fear my enchanted army! Mwahahaha!

#6 freespace2dotcom

freespace2dotcom

Omni Disciplinarian Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

I don't see why not, although i don't speak in any official capacity..