Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thank you for the link!

#123 Derpsis

Derpsis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

I was wonder how does one be able to mod an action like Adventure x5? I want an action that will let me do 5 Adventures at a time because not all Adventures are continous.

#124 Metis

Metis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

You grab the mod tools and create an action that has the effect of "Adventure" 5 times. I can't say if that'll actually work, though.

Spoiler

#125 Svinik

Svinik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

I was wonder how does one be able to mod an action like Adventure x5? I want an action that will let me do 5 Adventures at a time because not all Adventures are continous.

Crumbs, that would make a monster in no time - adventures are currently probably the most lucrative action once you get used to them.  I expect you'd have to pick 5 different adventures btw, not the same one five times to do it in (almost) one go as otherwise once you'd succeeded at a given stage it wouldn't exist for you to do it with the successive adventure actions.

#126 Derpsis

Derpsis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

Crumbs, that would make a monster in no time - adventures are currently probably the most lucrative action once you get used to them.  I expect you'd have to pick 5 different adventures btw, not the same one five times to do it in (almost) one go as otherwise once you'd succeeded at a given stage it wouldn't exist for you to do it with the successive adventure actions.

Yeah that would be really sweet if someone can make a mod like that or make all adventures continous action so adventures just be done with just one action.

#127 Metis

Metis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

Code wise it should be fine unless Y2 explicitly checks to see if mods were used and throw a fit if any were. Which would be quite the...unintelligent...design decision since it would wholly defeat the point of Y1 mods. Alternatively it'll cause problems if Y2 cares about which days you performed which adventure step and it doesn't know how to deal with a multiple adventure/turn action...but I cannot imagine why it would care.

Spoiler

#128 neoasd

neoasd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

can anyone upload the file somewhere?

#129 MystMist

MystMist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:20 AM

Gamefront is stupid xP Had to get a program that changed my IP to a US one to download the cheatmod.

Oh well xP

#130 LunaticKid889

LunaticKid889

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Tabletop (Roll20), RPG, Video Games, Reading. Roleplaying (Forums)

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:16 AM

for some reason gamefront doesn't work for me... Can someone re-upload this to another site? Or is Creme's link the re-upload?

#131 Metis

Metis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:59 AM

Creme's is the re-upload. To download click the button that has (6.7m) on it...I think.

Spoiler

#132 Tora

Tora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Creme's is the older version, not the 1.1 update. Too bad as I didn't want all the cheat abilities/actions.

#133 Cruzwindt

Cruzwindt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

I'm sorry for performing the ancient prohibited art of necromancy, but does someone has the version of the mod that allows you to not become a complete buff breaking game ? that is, without the +10 to attributes and the other buffs as non-optionable ? 

#134 dannae

dannae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

try this one (link goes poof in 30 days)

http://www71.zippysh...OXIhs/file.html

#135 Cruzwindt

Cruzwindt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

thanks it works and it's just the version of the cheat mode I was looking for !.

#136 Thomas Vern

Thomas Vern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Thanks, dannae!

#137 Futabutt Sakura

Futabutt Sakura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts