Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

I have a question... Will ships that were built after '39 such as the Iowa class battleships or the fletcher class Destroyers become available in the game one you reach that time period, or does the appearance of morganas effectively halt all new ship development?

Makes me wonder if we can see each Belle's rooms with their gifts shown. Flower Knight Girl gave me a buzzkill where you just spam them gifts, yet it acts as "food for love" where it just vanishes. If we do gift them something, it better damn well be worthwhile. Even seeing what you gifted them it be awesome. You'd see images, teddies, or whatever in a 2D or 3D room. Or even implied. Something.

Regarding ships, seeing as we have HMS Rawalpindi, will we have more ships like her, Q-ships, armed merchants, torpedo boats, auxiliary cruisers, and PT boats?

question I'm not sure has been answered yet: I really like Mahan, but I'm not willing to spend $150 on a F2P game to get her. Will she be available (albeit without the special costume) in the standard game; or is she exclusive to the pack?

Most likely the RN from what I have seen so far. They seem to have quite a nice selection.

Wasn't the USN and IJN pretty big as well? I mean...the former still had all those post-treaty ships lined up and the latter was already through its romp through Asia.