Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 68

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha! Well, the official release date has never been announced. So there can't be any Valve time. (Though I don't believe that that should be it's official term since there have been plenty of companies to do that. For instance, I would use, "Duke Nukem Forever Time")

Freespace - Duke Nukem Forever Time? Really? You do realize what you are saying about the next DLC don't you? wink.gif*cough*Read DKF review scores*cough*

And Adrian - Valve Time?! I'm still waiting for the Portal 2 map maker! Please use this link to understand what feelings I have about Valve time.

To be perfectly clear, I am not saying anything about anything. Merely commenting about the apropriateness of the name of a certain term, and how another name might better suit the term due to certain....characteristic. nothing else.

Besides, DNF should have died in development. It might have made sense if it came out as originally planned but now it's tacky humor (among other things) is very dated. I was never a fan of the games, I thought that they were quite stupid actually, and certainly don't own DNF. But when talking about development time delays, and the terms used to describe them, no other game comes close in relevance. It's not fair to compare any other statistic just because I mentioned that one thing. :)

Now I'm stopping because I'm losing my train of thought.

Then I shall accept.

Dispell, and Dispell. which is Dispell, ha! and since that's so easy I counter with Balance, Temporize, and Time. (Wreck Timing.)

Edit: (By the way, Legate, in future years, can we organize the spell list by pillar or something?)

Erm... I'm not sure where to put an outright "bug", so I might as well mention it here:

In "The Charming Plan of Cyrus Dawes" adventure, you have an option to use Reason to figure out why Cyrus needs your help. The first line of a successful use of Reason is supposed to go "You're not sure why Cyrus needs your help..." but instead of displaying Cyrus' name, it displays your clique's name. The link still goes to Cyrus' info page.

EDIT:

Another one. When you use The Special Summoning ability and select Strength, in the "day results" page, it says "You increased your BLANK by 1". There's nothing where the stat should be, but it still gets raised.

Next typo: In "Saving Sima", you have a Courage option that says "Gather your wits before you go."

Successfully using it states "Hopefully the amulet will prove useful now tha tit's complete!"

The "tha tit" typo is there.

It also makes a mention of "corling" shadows, as opposed to "curling".

EDIT: Here's an even more minor one. First page in "The Temple of Castello Soara", the word after the first "seance" sentence does not have a space.

EDIT 2: Same issue as the first edit in "The Unexpected Guest". Fourth page of the beginning, the zombie walking towards the Great Gate has a speace missing between sentences.

This is probably getting annoying to you now, haha.

In "Channeling your Inner Artist", on the first page, Everwine's character link occasionally messes up, sometimes covering a whole sentence and generally being random. A similar thing occurs on a successful use of Puzzles to craft a story, with "His hangs on your every word".

I assume the issue is that his links are set to use a random property.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone on another forum that is currently doing a Let's Play (public runthrough with viewer participation) commented that the "Bond of X" skills don't seem to award their bonuses. I checked in the mod tools, and several of the attribute expansions have no targets. Perhaps this is causing them to not give the proper rewards?

Specifically:

Expand Fitness and Finesse in Bond of Iron

Expand Intelligence in Bond of Silver

Archived