Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

@Legate of Mineta: I really hope that PCs with the Family: Secret Heritage and Family: Graverobbers can learn that their families engaged in graverobbery as part of gates magic. And I hope that PCs with the Family: Secret Heritage and Family: Descended from Traitors can learn that their family's treachery was related to gates magic.

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

"Probably not in great detail, but yes.  In fact, he's probably made direct appeals to her family at various points, though they wouldn't have gone very far."

I really hope that Flore and the PC can meet Mr. Suso, and that the text can reflect the PC's secret studying of gates magic.

@Legate of Mineta: I am very happy that, despite my chronic pain (as hospitals are closed to surgery that can relieve my pain), I was able to write an Academagia adventure in which Sima Venesico took on a role that Fu Sheng played in history - and that I made Queen Hedi take the role that Shi Le played in history. I hope that the Team does not object to this type of borrowing from history.

@Legate of Mineta: Is it possible in Y2 to have an adventure be playable by the player only a minimum amount of time after completing another adventure? I ask because I have an idea for a pair of brief linked adventures where the second adventure would be best presented as happening at least two or three days after the first adventure.

@Legate of Mineta: Is it possible to have a stage in an adventure where one option would involve relying upon truly random chance unrelated to any skill? I ask because I am thinking about an adventure stage involving gambling where, in addition to options related to rigging the game using the player's skills, one option would just use random chance.

• 2 weeks later...

@Legate of Mineta: 1. I have an idea for a brief adventure in which a player character with affection (or better) with Neta Xemutre could break free of such strong feelings for her - causing her relationship maximum with the PC to increase because she would appreciate a male not reduced to wanting to be her boyfriend by her...what ever she has. Would this be in character for her and an interesting idea?

2. I have some ideas for portraying a PC with affection (or better) with Neta Xemutre as attracting nasty rumours - along the lines that he is her mindcontrolled slave. Would such be appropriate?

6 minutes ago, Good Coyote said:

On the topic of background combinations, I very much hope that Tutoring: Grifter has some real effects, particularly if combined with Sky Pirates, since it implies that you are actually implicated in your parents' activities. 

Some of my writings for Y2 take into account each backgrounds, although not both. I hope that the Team does similar things.

• Like 1