Black Chicken Studios Forums

Kantai Collection General Thread

Fizzn

Why not?

Since I am interested in both games, and considering both are about antropomorphic WWII ship girls.

So let's have a discussion about it?

Or show our KC fleets? (I bet, anybody knows about KC here.)

tho, I suck at KC.

zgyexq.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current PvP leveling fleet:

jcGRwAZ.jpg

Because I'm done with the event I have reverted back to lazy Orel-only mode so I just send the subs to 2-3 to get resources.

I think it's totally alright to appreciate each game individually.

I would have never discovered this game had I not started playing kancolle.

Kancolle also is what made me aware that the Italians had warships, which were not only beautiful but awesome as well.

Right now I'm sitting on a level 100 HQ with a very large fleet and plenty of Kai Nis. Offhand, Taiho, Unryuu, Sakawa, Mikuma, Prinz Eugen, Taigei and Musashi are the only ships I still seek. My highest level ship is my 116 level married Mogami, with Kiso and Hiei each at 98. My starter was Samidare and she's still one of my highest level destroyers.

Current PvP leveling fleet:

jcGRwAZ.jpg

Because I'm done with the event I have reverted back to lazy Orel-only mode so I just send the subs to 2-3 to get resources.

Crap. I'm like, newb.

tcfnhl.png

I still don't have Z3, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck, I-401 and a few other ships. Because of limited slot I've also scrapped a lot of the DDs(even some rare ones) and CL.

I still don't have Z3, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck, I-401 and a few other ships. Because of limited slot I've also scrapped a lot of the DDs(even some rare ones) and CL.

at least I have I-401.

I have spent about 40 dollars on this game for slots so I can keep tons of superficial and cute DDs in addition to actually important ships.

I also don't use the KItaOoi CLTs like most people do however. They seem to me like pillars of lazy character design, and not even the kind I like.

I have spent about 40 dollars on this game for slots so I can keep tons of superficial and cute DDs in addition to actually important ships.

I also don't use the KItaOoi CLTs like most people do however. They seem to me like pillars of lazy character design, and not even the kind I like.

I don't really like KTKM-sama's art but I do like her personality. She's actually my favorite character in KC.

I don't really like KTKM-sama's art but I do like her personality. She's actually my favorite character in KC.

Her base art isn't worse than any of the other "stock" art of the girls that came with the game at launch IMHO. It's the lazy Kai Ni that pisses me off, it's literally just a sleezier, lighter colored outfit and more torpedoes copypasted onto the same old art. So I can agree the art is fairly poor.

I personally don't like this O&K shipping. They are supposed to be sisters tho.

Her base art isn't worse than any of the other "stock" art of the girls that came with the game at launch IMHO. It's the lazy Kai Ni that pisses me off, it's literally just a sleezier, lighter colored outfit and more torpedoes copypasted onto the same old art. So I can agree the art is fairly poor.

Yeah, I wish they would replace her Kai Ni art with a better one.

I personally don't like this O&K shipping. They are supposed to be sisters tho.

I don't like the shipping either. To be honest, I've never been a fan of siscons and incest at all. The fact that they are sisters makes it kind of weird and disturbing for me.

I quit playing it and don't plan on going back. Mostly because I'm salty that after a week of grinding on 1-2 I never got a Tenryuu and decide I was done. Was happy I had a Tatsuta and a Ryuujou though.

I quit playing it and don't plan on going back. Mostly because I'm salty that after a week of grinding on 1-2 I never got a Tenryuu and decide I was done. Was happy I had a Tatsuta and a Ryuujou though.

I am getting lot of Tenryuus from 250/130/200/30, 30/30/30/30, c'mon.

wrarzo.png

Been over a year now that this March marked my first 'anniversary' of playing that game. Still going strong, and still going proud, especially with my German Waifu Bismarck <3. If anybody tells you that KanColle sucks in any way or fashion then just ignore them. They clearly don't know what they're talking about :P. Game is flawed, yes. It however doesn't suck because each person's tastes differs. I love it because it was Axis only, until USA had to ruin it with their "loud & proud" obnoxious crap constantly whining they're not in a WW2 game, when they're in EVERY god damn game. But ya, KanColle is fun because it's like a Pokemon WW2 warships, and I'm having my fun with it. It's constantly updating itself also on the gameplay side. It's experimenting with stuff, something I'm now waiting for Victory Belles to add & improve on

23135659019_303d19745f.jpgKanColle903 by SubTrance, on Flickr

22876496623_1911442902.jpgKanColle905 by SubTrance, on Flickr

Just recently fished up I-401, U-511, Nagato, Unryuu, Kamikaze, and Pola. I'm still a happy camper, even if this was THE WORST event ever (spring 2016). RNG was a pile of shit, and Iowa is the most obnoxious "English" speaker there that I have to side with Kongou's playful English. Made it up to E-5 (of E-7), then just couldn't take the stupidity anymore. It wasn't even challenging, just constant RNG rigged bullshit.

With the Allied forces being added (Iowa), I truly hope for Kadokawa's sake they add in the Royal Canadian Navy & the Dutch because they'll just be pissing (think insult) on their own project. If they keep it USA for the Allied side then KanColle shall be forever stained by the American obnoxiousness for not going the variations route which makes things fun & fresh. Luckily, only one Iowa (for now).

To add onto my previous posting:

I agree with Kitakami & Ooi having the laziest set of Kai Ni's. I brought this up during Murakumo's Kai Ni, yet got flacked on the KanColle forum for saying this. Someone got salty, yet I still consider that person an idiot because Murakumo ended up looking awesome with her nip-slit type outfit, and her fluffy white hair. Had to compare somehow. She has an awesome remodel. Ooi & Kitakami? not so much. I'm even happy Shouhou had her 'Kai' modernized because she's also my original MVP carriers. Jun'you stole that role with the 52' Hybrids heh.

27091572430_7c1f7a9706.jpgKanColle1170 by SubTrance, on Flickr

I'm now also back to doing 2-3 runs with my lovely submarines. Waiting for tomorrow to do 1-5, 2-5, then get onto training my lovelies. Wanting to get Kawakaze to her Kai Ni range, and to eventually record me wedding my Bismarck Waifu. About time to do so :wub:

Archived