Black Chicken Studios Forums

VB KS Update #57 - IJN Nagato

Mythologies123

I'm still a staunch supporter of the sandwich camp, trying to get Henley an interview, but getting to meet Nagato this week was wonderful! Her character art is stunning and the character design very refined and dignified, fitting for her role as flagship.

And that surprise bonus with Kongo and Kumano! I suppose with Kongo officially confirmed she's now a candidate for interview as well and I can't deny this peeked my interest... After i get to see a certain American Destroyer i'd definitely definitely​ support getting to know that iconic battleship better.

Well well, she seems almost... normal. I greatly look forward to having her in the fleet to bring me back down to earth when I need it.

While I kinda like Nagato's more grounded attitude on things, Kongo's sense of fashion is ammmmaaaazzziiinnnggg :D.

Dang it! Now I kinda want to join the IJN, but I'm waiting on the design for my personal favorite IJN ship: Chokai - the work-horse cruiser (and the ship I share a birthday with in regards to commissioning).

Love the Nagato character art and Kongou character art. :wub:

So hyped to see Yamato, Musashi, Hiei, Haruna, ALL OF THEM!!! Every Belle from every nation looks amazing each in their individual way. Great work!

This interview was something else! Black Chicken went all the way when they made this interview.

Among other points I refrained from voting for Miss Nagato as I have already seen other incarnations of the big-7 dreadnought * Nagato-Kai from Kantai Collection + the Fog-Nagato Twins from Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio * ... however I am more then pleased with this incarnation!

My congrats to those who voted for Miss Nagato.

- Top 3 parts of interview to me in no order.

1. Like how she is aware that she is younger then some others and respects the prestigious that those older then her have * respect your elders! *
  2. Surprise appearance by the snazzy Miss Kongou :blink: Incredible fusion of Anglo-Japanese fashion!
  3. BC studios did not make the mistake of having a big-7 as a tier-6 unlike a certain company :huh: (I still forgive you WG ;))

I love Nagato. Her simplicity in design only improves her beauty. I love her design and personality. Take note how she covers herself with her forward arm, and how her legs are the only ones in the interview that don't show skin. As the first of the Big 7, she certainly deserved to be the first we see, and she absolutely nailed it. As for the belle she was referring to, the only ship I believe it could be is Kongou herself.

Wow, BCS really out-done themselves this time. Both Nagato and Kongou look gorgeous! (As for personalities, I don't really like snooty characters like the latter...)

The only thing that bugs me is how....tiny Nagato's turrets are (compare them to Dunkerque's or even Kongou's). She's a BIG 7 battleship, why are her turrets "cruiser-size" small??? :S

Archived