Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 39: Vote by Sunday, 3/26, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1033249144001_2119767807001_900944612-65

I'm quite fond of the Reuben. Personally, I love sauerkraut, so this sandwich is perfect for me :D.

Amen to that! I was actually going to post about this, but you beat me to it!

Trying to look up the history though... there are a few people who claim credit for it. It does appear to have come about in the 20th century in the USA, but exact ownership of this masterpiece is lost to history.

For those looking for a ship that is not on the Bingo HMS Glorious was supposed to have an interview but didn't show up Scharnhorst got it instead, I still think Scharnorst had something to do with that. And another is mention by item they have this is narrowed down to interview 14 downwards (this is a test of reading skill). The Belles name is mentioned.

Amen to that! I was actually going to post about this, but you beat me to it!

Trying to look up the history though... there are a few people who claim credit for it. It does appear to have come about in the 20th century in the USA, but exact ownership of this masterpiece is lost to history.

Aye! The Reuben's history seems messy, but its such a good sandwich :)

For those looking for a ship that is not on the Bingo HMS Glorious was supposed to have an interview but didn't show up Scharnhorst got it instead, I still think Scharnorst had something to do with that. And another is mention by item they have this is narrowed down to interview 14 downwards (this is a test of reading skill). The Belles name is mentioned.

I'd like to see her around myself, in my totally unbiased and fair opinion. :)

To be honest, I don't think that the Interviews will be considered as sources of the Hidden Belles- just the Kickstarter campaign and attendant materials.

Hmm... that still leaves at least 7 belles confirmed that aren't on the board. As for Glorious, she actually was supposed to be interviewed, which implies she has a belle that can be interviewed. I would put good money on her being a fair vote. The four hidden belles are HMS Glorious,San Francisco, U-29, Takao, Aoba, Gneisenau, and HMS Orion. The other Belles in the Kickstarter have already been interviewed.

Hmm... that still leaves at least 4 belles confirmed that aren't on the board. As for Glorious, she actually was supposed to be interviewed, which implies she has a belle that can be interviewed. I would put good money on her being a fair vote. The four hidden belles are Takao, Aoba, Gneisenau, and HMS Orion. The other five belles in the kickstarter have already been interviewed.

What about these Belles ? Does it count as a valid source?

link removed due to fear of Morgana spies

And a quick question in regards to sandwich show and tell... Do open or one sided sandwiches count?

Hmm... that still leaves at least 4 belles confirmed that aren't on the board. As for Glorious, she actually was supposed to be interviewed, which implies she has a belle that can be interviewed. I would put good money on her being a fair vote. The four hidden belles are Takao, Aoba, Gneisenau, and HMS Orion. The other five belles in the kickstarter have already been interviewed.

only 4?

*popcorn*

>Does it count as a valid source?

:rolleyes:

TWIMC: we still have only ~49,9% of Belles unknown

@Zuldano It's only belles revealed in the kickstarter, and belles on the board, so I don't believe those are available. Thanks. For Legate's reference, he was asking about the belles in the voice casting request list.

@Von_Lipstig There are actually over a dozen revealed in the Kickstarter, but they've all been either interviewed, or they're on the board. Those are just the four that were found that are not general public knowledge. Since the ones in the Interviews aren't necessarily good ideas, HMS Renown is possible, but if she's potential, you also have to include every single B-class destroyer, every single clemson, etc.

Ah, Lipstig, I forgot to include the updates not on the main page. Give me a few minutes to update my list.

Edit: List updated! I didn't check the comments, as I'm running short on time right now, but I will when I get the chance.

To be honest, I don't think that the Interviews will be considered as sources of the Hidden Belles- just the Kickstarter campaign and attendant materials.

So, for example, just because Kongou crashed Nagato's interview doesn't mean we could interview Kongou?

Obviously Kongou is allowed, because she has art and confirmation. Ships like Bulldog's sister Keith or Stewart's sister Alden may not actually be belles though, and so are not good choices to vote for, even though they were mentioned in interviews.

I really hope Keith and Alden are belles though.

...and this confusing mess is why I want to stick to the bingo board Belle's.

If the game was still a few months out, I can understand scrabbling for potential Belles to be interviewed, but the game is close to done. Next "Go/No Go" vote is in mid-April, and if we do run out of known Belles to interview, I'm sure BCS has come prepared if something like that happens.

Archived