Black Chicken Studios Forums

Ars Magica Game Session log

Nyaa

2nd Unanswered Question

HOW IS EVERYONE NOTICING CALPURNIA'S WINGS (or just knowing stuff very confidential about her). Her robes obviously hides them and even the party doesn't notice them (as far as I know).

1st Unanswered Question Answered

Yes I believe you never actually said you got re-dressed. I think you picked up your stuff, but not equipped it. Sooooooo please cover your shame before the dragons can get a lock on. :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Unanswered Question Answered

Yes I believe you never actually said you got re-dressed. I think you picked up your stuff, but not equipped it. Sooooooo please cover your shame before the dragons can get a lock on. :P

You're lucky to have gone to twilight already, otherwise you will be naked too!

Anyway, I'm glad I pick it up cause my pocket/hood have the most important 3+ days old fish-pulp. :wub:

... Oh and two ill-gotten books that's not as important.

I bet it's a throwing weapon. How good is your Dex Nyaa(Makara).

Zero, but my new path use Dex for something, so I might buff that someday.

Or I could learn a 'Fling' spell.

Edit: Anyway, it doesn't have to be use as a weapon.

Some Infos about Ramon:

He is a good looking Male at his early 20 of clearly noble hertiage.

With his hight of over 1,7m he clearly stand out over the commoner of this time and he clearly keep his brown beard and shoulder long hairs well keept.

From his manners one wonder if he wouldn't be became a maior domus of some king or diplomat when his live would have took some other directions.

Ramon comes from Barcalona and so its no wonder that he belongs to Yuvals.

Still one can wonder about the reason why Ramon was lend to the Mercers of City of Ivory and Jade for one saison each year for some years now.

I think Calpurnia suffered the most weird things overall so far. Such is the burden of being Criamon. :lol:

Log Eight: The Naked Struggle

Summery

Minor earthquake continue to shakes, everyone is confused. Some magi are casting spells, getting confused, and Meles keep yelling "the dragons are rising!"

Earthquake now shaking hard enough that everyone have to roll to stay on their feet while runs the hell away. Poor Calpurnia had a Naked Makara failed to stay on landed on top of her.

Helpax can't make it to the game so CJ have his char fall into the earth split and possibly got sent to hell. Baruch, Golias, Praeco, Iudicium, and Silas also fallen into the earth.

Calpurnia team met Caitlin and she told them to get out of here:"If you do not die by the hands of dragons, magi will slay you. if they do not, the King will. You must leave this realm."

Meanwhile Baruch team landed in an underground chamber and explores. Baruch team discover a vast natural cavern, of shining crystal quartz, two GREAT DRAGON of absolutely immense (think castle eating with a mouthful) size is fighting and trying to get onto the surface and it's the source of the earthquake.

Silas falls but only rolled wildly to the great rock. He later goes toward the hut and found a suspicious looking white mouse that willingly let Silas scoop it up and Silas wisely cast a spell to read the thoughts of the mouse, which reveal to be Edith, so he wisely lied to Stephen who is acting suspicious.

After Caitlin take her leave, Makara cast the Image Phantom spell to illusion the cloud on the sky to spell as latin letters instead, signaling everyone to regroup at home Convenant.

Baruch heard Helpax scream for help, which he manage to rescue while the other magi with him is working hard to setting the statue of Merlin they saw, possibly being part of the mechanism of chain of those dragons.

Baruch and Helpax now have three rounds to escape before the underground chamber ceiling collapses and bury them all. They successfully made it back on land and regrouped with everyone after class lead them to a large cave that's safe. They are visited by a good undead necromancer with a rotting smelling body, Desiderius, who hides with them while a Flambeau, Caitlin, Quaesitor, and Immanola casting a powerful ritual to deal with the earthquake or even the dragons. Thankfully, they succeeded, at the cost of the life of Immanola, Primus of Ex Miscellanea.

The players now have to make the choice to stay or go back to their covenant.

... Oh and Calpurnia botched a Enigma roll and sees naked Makara dancing around her for five minutes, which such vision has become true almost immediately right after her snap back to reality. Such is the burden of the Path of Seeming.

Calpurnia's Bad Fortunes of The day

<Makara> "I can run as well as you!"

<Calpurnia> "STOP CHASING ME NAKED MAN!!!"

<Makara> "WHY AREN'T YOU STAYING IN GROUP!?"

<Makara> "COME CLOSER!"

<Calpurnia> "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

<CJ> Makara, you fall helpless out of control and end up in heap on the floor with Calpurnia

<Makara> "AIEEEE!!"

<Calpurnia> "GET THE HELL OFF ME"

[Calpurnia botched Enigma roll]

<CJ> And naked Makaras dance around, trying to wrap Calpurnia in chains

<CJ> Calpurnia, you are having a vision. I'm afraid you are trapped in it for five minutes

[Calpurnia Starts screaming after how ever long starts laughing]

<CJ> Calpurnia, you start back to reality now

<Calpurnia> "...." twitching in a corner.

<Calpurnia> Whispering "Makara please stop dancing, Makara please stop dancing, Makara please stop dancing, Makara please stop dancing" and starts giggling

[Makara dancing around Calpurnia]

<Makara> "wake up, wake up"

<CJ> Desiderius joins the dance around Calpurnia

[Makara keep dancing around Calpurnia]

<CJ> "Young Lady, will you dance with me?" says Desiderius

[Calpurnia takes a deep swig of the mead "No thanks, too busy getting rid of bad memories"]

<Makara> "Then a dance is what you need to get rid of it!"

<CJ> "let us be lovers in the springtime" he sings, and whirls round Calpurnia in a mad dance with Makara

<Makara> "let us be fish in the summertime" makara sings

<Calpurnia> O_o

First page has been updated with newest info and data.

Log Nine: Indecision

Summery:

Freespace joined with us this session to play as Gustbran is Edith's cousin, who is the family responsible for guarding a crown. He walks in and introduced himself then proceed to get weird out by everyone's Gift but maintained his composure nicely.

Desiderius the Necromancer slipped his mouth about 'Bran's head' that won't stop talking at Voluntas before he hurries away. A lots of talking and spell casting to talk to the mouse-Edith to figure out their relation and plot.

Suddenly, we all could hear wolves coming toward us, which is actually lead by Polandus to protect us! Also dump another bunch of prophecy on us: "Gustbran of Nigrasaxa, your uncle is dead, and Edith is his daughter - your niece. Yet you have allowed her to become a mouse! You must now take on the family's terrible duty Gustbran!"

We vaguely figure out that Polandus seems to failed to guard the talking St Edmund's head based on this legend along with three crown stolen.

The plan was to go back to home Covenant, but the developing plot has delayed the team and Iudicium, the chief Quaesitor showed up demanding for us to surrender for justice as he figure we are involved in this Dragon rising business. He was casting a spell and Gustbran was thinking he's a evil Necromancer so he spear at Iudicium's gut.

Iudicium, the highest law of the land, chief Quaesitor now have a hole on his stomach and bleeding out. Everyone tries to heal him but failed, but Gustbran manage to bind the wound with Chirurgery. Before we can explain ourselves, Iudicium teleported away and convince we are part of the 'conspiracy'!

The group are in a heated debate for what to do next, which we eventually convinced by Class who talked to Corvus of Voluntas at the nearby tree that witnessed everything and told them Voluntas will protect them. So we are now flying on the enlarged Pegasus toward Voluntas.

Culpurnia think we broke like pretty much every Hermetic Law in this event, but CJ reassure us that it's not that bad.

846.[ Ramon fly down to the wounded and use Restoration of the Defiled Body ]

848.<Silas_> I'll try a calming spell, just so he doesn't make it worse for himself - and to ease the passing if he does

849.[Gustbran is panicking over what a crappy day he's having!]

850.[ Calpurnia sits on Pegasus staring at idiots]

851. <Makara> "ahhh I only know how to heal animal! Anyone can turn him into a mouse or something?"

852. <CJ> As the Owl lands on Gustbran, something very strange happens...

853.<Calpurnia> (You have it active already remember you talked to Calpurnia)

854. <Ramon> (Ramon and Sedala fly up a bit to have stonehenge in view)

855. <CJ> His wound stops bleeding completely

856. <CJ> The pain leaves him

if it was Class who stoped the questor from dying then it should probably more look like this:

846.[ Class fly down to the wounded and use Restoration of the Defiled Body ]

848.<Silas_> I'll try a calming spell, just so he doesn't make it worse for himself - and to ease the passing if he does

849.[Gustbran is panicking over what a crappy day he's having!]

850.[ Calpurnia sits on Pegasus staring at idiots]

851. <Makara> "ahhh I only know how to heal animal! Anyone can turn him into a mouse or something?"

852. <CJ> As the Owl lands on the feet of the Quaesitor and wispering something, something very strange happens...

853.<Calpurnia> (You have it active already remember you talked to Calpurnia)

854. <Ramon> (Ramon and Sedala fly up a bit to have stonehenge in view)

855. <CJ> His wound stops bleeding completely

856. <CJ> The pain leaves him

I made the changes in bold! (I already have writen to CJ about this but no respones so fare to me the description of the effect looked like what Class used but for this he need Voice and Touch)

Gust stabs mage

Everyone glares icily at Gust.

"I thought he was going to kill us!"

"..."

"Look I'll bandage the wound and appologize, ok?"

"..."

"... right, the healing..."

Gust tries healing

Gust failed critically.

"Ergh, I... look: I am fairly sure people are born with two lungs! If they got two then they can do without the one I am sure..."

"..."

"Oh, and.. I'm not really sure what this is, but look it got is all torn up, so it can't be important.

A shame we couldn't affect dicebot :)

Archived