Black Chicken Studios Forums

Same Sex Pairing?

Xientie

Well, it's only been over a year in waiting. Even *I* managed to write something for it! There's bound to be loads of new content that will carry into the future!

I'm actually starting to see the reason for y2's perennial delays.....

• 2 years later...

Yep. For reference you're looking for Antonio de Reyez e Irizarry-Vargas (gay), Aaran Ledale (male, bi), Miya Hikari (female, bi) and Louise Kandinsky (lesbian). Of course it hardly has an impact in Y1, but the option is there for future years.

Nice! What other stuff was added in that DLC from the mod? Were there any other characters added in this patch?

I'm honestly not sure what the original mod contained other than the students (and even that is an assumption on my part), so...I'unno. As for other characters, nope. Those four are the only new students of DLC 16 and in fact the only new students to have been added to the game.

Hmm this final year 1 patch, is it approaching release? As in within 1-2 months at most?

Dream;

Tentatively, it will be this month, but it looks like Holdfast will delay it a bit. We'll see. :)

I totally failed to read the dates the first time I saw this! Such are the dangers of thread necromancy! :lol:

Archived