Black Chicken Studios Forums

CP3 and Patch 128

Legate of Mineta

It was just I needed to reinstall the game as well as this mod. I had recent trouble with a virus, but though it's gone, though my old copy on the computer was corrupted. Thankfully I had them both backed up on a disc. >< Sorry about that. While I had the error, no matter what mod i used, or whether i had a saved game or not, it wouldn't let me create a Morvidus character. The game would crash select that as my college and give me the error of "A problem has occured." Then it would close the game. It also wouldn't display the pics of the Morvidus students.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup. For maximum simplicity, the patch contains all content and fixes from previous patches. Just be sure to select 'the third interlude' in the mod list when starting a game.

Hi. I bought the game a few months ago. I decided to start a new game today, but when I got to the screen with the option to select the third interlude, I couldn't click to proceed. At the bottom right, it says "next", but it's not a button. Do I need to apply a patch?

I'm thinking I purchased the game directly from Academagia.com, but I'll need to search for my email receipt before I uninstall/reinstall. Thanks in advance for any help. :-)

Blooming Lilac;

That's an issue I don't think we have heard of before! If you have not already applied the most current Patch, please do so.

Also, in regards to 'next'- is it off to the right, far away from any button? Or is it greyed out?

Thanks!

Thank you for replying so quickly.

I bought the game August 1st, so that's probably the issue. I didn't try playing my saved game as I hadn't played long, and I wanted to start anew. I'll try applying the patch.

Yes, 'next' is showing in the bottom right side of the menu. It's not greyed out, but it's just plain text without a clickable button. The box to check for the third interlude is at the top left with a back button just to the left of it. If I have any trouble after applying the patch, I'll try to post a screenshot. Thanks again.

Lilac;

The issue that you are describing is probably related to your display settings.

What you will need to do is navigate to your display settings and change your default text size to Smaller, which is the default. That should correct that issue with the button.

But please do apply the Patch, in any event! :)

Thanks, and let us know if that works!

• 3 weeks later...

The mod-base is only needed for the modtools and not for the game.

Beside to creating a mod you need the AMO and not the AMM ^^

There is also the ability to create a AMO from a AMM but the resulting AMO didn't work for me to create a mod.

So the AMM is mostly just to give you the ability to look trough all the data.

Archived