Black Chicken Studios Forums

Spring 1217

Schwarzbart

Aiden's Lab Total for Perdo Vim is 36 with aura included.

I intend for him to learn both Faerie's Eternal Oblivion and the Magical realm equivalent, preferably at the same level. (20)

Since he already knows the Demon variant he should get a bonus of +4 to this endeavor (1 for every five levels of his lvl 20 spell) For a total of 40.

The mechanics, as I understand it, work out to allow Aiden to learn both of these spells in two seasons. 1 per season. If you guys agree with this, I'll start with the magic realm one first.

He'll be ready come fall. hahahaha!

Edit Gustbran will get his 4XP on training with his sling.

Given the info from CJ on how the Eternal Oblivion's spells work, I think I'll revise my plan to simply learn only 'Dragon's Eternal Oblivion' at lvl 20 for spring. I'll work on other things with Aiden later. And Depending on what happens in our story it may be too early to do anything with Gustbran.

Baruch: Reads the Imaginem tractatus. Nah, invents 2 spells, Ceci n'est pas une brouillard and King's Lynn is in England

Taitale: Attends the High Priest's Hyperborean Lore class

Arabella: Is taught privately in Latin by Josephus Triceres; Baruch reads in the same location so as to extend parma. Nah, helps Baruch in the lab.

Makara: Attends the High Priest's Hyperborean Lore class, due to personal belief and Criamon initiation, it will be absorb as Pagan Lore. Makara will also raise hand and ask more about Apollo and mythology related stories. (13 xp)

Momo: Barcelona Trip

Archived