#1521 Nyaa

Nyaa

Mysterious Wandering Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Interests:Lead students to pitfall.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

I guess I can reveal that the dragon that possessed the city was suppose to reawaken sometime in the future and drive the city stright to China for another dragon plot, but won't be happening anymore I guess.

@Adrian Baruch won't be the strongest being in the game. All players can participate. Details later.

#1522 Nagashofchaos

Nagashofchaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Sigh~~~ I wish I didn't find it so easy to stay up at night.

@Nyaa To say that would have been interesting would be a extreme understatement.

We did go past CJ's expected time frame. Saved England (well you guys). And got married (Silas).

It had action (blasting dragons out of the sky and off the ground), drama (a grog stabbing England's head magus guy with a spear), horror (op snowballs), romance (silas/edith), and comedy (The Calpurnia, Makara stick).

We do probably need to some time to reorganize/regroup as we lack the numbers to be able to play with 2 people missing (hell having 1 missing is automatically bad). We do need to find out if or when CJ will be able to come back, as well Calpurnia. The plan in my head was to do 1 more adventure in Autumn of 1216 over in Scandinavia and however it turned out: 1. She dies, 2. She really just goes out and does some crazy ass thing (as she must see the world through all perspectives), 3. She comes back. As such, I'm in a odd predicament, I can withdraw her from Scandinavia basically whenever I want however should I have leave and CJ appears I would have missed that a opportunity as I might have wanted to stay (PS the faerie Regio I'm pretty certain moves at same time speed, if not time outside moves slower). Yet if he doesn't come well good thing I left before the time connection was too displaced.

#1523 Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart

Academagia 1st Year

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

I informed CJ today that we ar about to go to a hiatus and here is what he answeared:

I've completely lost track of the game since August as I have had so much
stress and worry to contend with. Maybe some of us can get together in a
week or two? I'd like to carry on even if we can only play occasionally.

Edit: I'm personal not so sure if this will work but we still can try.
:blink: First 1657 then 1931 and 4E 37. Next are 1658 or 1939.

#1524 Nagashofchaos

Nagashofchaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

Well if we were going to keep playing as we normally do we would have skipped this weekend as Baruch wouldn't be here anyway. (I think I was trying to say something but as I re-read this I couldn't find it however you might be able to figure it out.)

It will work if we can all make it (and stay up the entire night which causes a certain someone to find his coach to look comfy). Though if we continue for a substantial amount of time is, well it can happen or it might not.

#1525 Adrian

Adrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Well, I'm up for giving it a go, I do worry for the longevity of it, but if people are up for continuing then I certainly don't mind. But Nagash is right, it won't be this weekend, Baruch had other business. So, are we all able to play next weekend (the 14th or 15th)?

People who didn't need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn't need people.

- Terry Pratchett, Maskerade (1995)

#1526 Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart

Academagia 1st Year

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

Actual I requested from CJ that he post in the forum about this when I was writing with him but so fare he didn't do so.
So yes we can try for next week but if CJ not write here if he have time or ask someone to do so in his name I would say its not happening.
:blink: First 1657 then 1931 and 4E 37. Next are 1658 or 1939.