Black Chicken Studios Forums

Schwarzbart's Mini Mods

Schwarzbart

All my mini mods are made with compatiblity in mind and should work with past and upcomming DLC's. There is also a very high chance that the save can imported to year 2 without the need of remaking this mods in year 2.

Work Until You Drop

The Ability of this name now also gives out a random School Survival SS and only cost 1 point stress instead of 2

Work Until You Drop was changed in DLC 16 so this mod was removed from the pack!

Incantation School

A New Background that pay your tuition for the Esteban Contu's School of Incantation at the game start. (Be warned this probably need to be recreated for year 2 bevore you can import a char using this mod)

For 1 Background Point you will Informed about Incantantion Spells, your Command Skill is increased by 1 and your Tuition for the school is payed.

If you have the Station: Wealthy Background and the above Background the Background Station: Unhappy Parrents unlocks that can give you back 1 background point.

In return you lose 2 points etiquette, 100 pims and 50 Parental Aproval.

Known Bug: The "Exploits: Unhappy Parrents" Background only apears when you have selected both backgrounds and so you probably have to move away from the Family background and go back to see it.

Old Familiar Spell

A New Background that increase your Animal Handling SS and gives a Spell that boost the Atributes of your Familiar for 1 week at a time for a price.

The new Background is Familiar Escapade: The Old Familiar Spell and the Spell is the called Feeding of the Companion.

(Sadly the Background apears in the Familiar Tab and not where you expect it but I didn't want to publish it new just because of this minor error)

Class fix

A Mod that hand out a few more skills to different class so on average you get 1 increase per class timeslot.

The ODF is a table where you can see what skills you would get thought.

Geometry +17 total

Architecture +3 Athonos 3 Gelamenus 5 Nivelos 5

Astronomy +3 Veranix 3 Veranix 16 Anedius 4

Cartography +1 Anedius 24

Drafting +2 Aurit 16,26

Properties of Arithmetic +4 Veranix 8 Pramidi 8 Hionosi 16 Aruit 8

Theory of Arithmetic +4 Pramidi 5, 26 Gelamenus 23 Anedius 18

Zoology +11 total

Amphibians +3 Veranix 8 Anedius 2 Anedius 17

Animal Husbandry +3 Athonos 23 Aurit 15 Veranix 23

Fish +1 Anedius 4

Riding +1 Athonos 25

Worms +3 Hionosi 2 Aruit 8 Veranix 4

Music +7 total

Diction +2 Athonos 4 Nivelos 23

Listen +1 Anedius 24

Mimicry +1 Veranix 26

Music Theory +3 Pramidi 22 Hionosi 15 Anedius 2

Rhetoric +7 total

Diction +1 Athonos 4

Etiquette +2 Anedius 2 Hionosi 24

Oratory +2 Aruit 25 Nivelos 4

Persuation +1 Anedius 5

Theology +1 Nivelos 8

Dialectic +6 total

Civil Law +1 Anedius 15

Elumian +1 Veranix 12

First Principles +4 Anedius 17 Aurit 11,23 Gelamenus 16

Enchant +7 total

Concentration +1 Athonos 10

Phemes +2 Nivelos 24 Aruit 8

Materials Knowledge +3 Hionosi 16 Veranix 15,22

Metallurgy +1 Anedius 22

Study Battles

Study Battles now also give +1 to a random History SS. You can get this action from History: Famous Campaigners background.

Heritage

Make most Heritage Background to a flaw because of the long travel time you have that shorten your summer break and because you have no access to anything from Mineta (i.e. the Sphinx) trough the complete summer break in year 2. Update: 05.01.2015 Now also called Heritage in the mod selection.

Prodigy Incantation Fix

Replace the Incantation Methods increase with one for Incantation Theory so that the maximum increase works.

added 16.09.2015

Mantle of Stars

Mantle of Stars give +1 step to skill of choice, random Astrology and Danger Sense

Bookworm

New Background Aptitude: Bookworm that give +1 Int +1 step to Concentration, Decipher Handwriting and a random History skill.

added 11.08.2016

Discoveries The Drunken

New Background Discoveries: The Drunken that unlock Mineta Shipyards: Assembly Yard, Glamour Classroom: Professor's Podium and Professor Valentas Back Office but also gives you 2 Stress

added 02.02.2017

Work Until You Drop Cheat

Warning this is mod is not balanced and should be considered as Cheat.

Changed the Background Prodigy: Curiosity to give 1 point instead of costing 1.

Changed the Action Work Until You Drop to 1 Step to a School Survival SS of choice, 1 level to a Random Research SS, 1 Level to a Study of choice, 2 Random Research Topic increased by 1 each and 1 step increase with a random Professor, while still keep the cost of 2 Stress.

added 16.08.2018

Heritage: Esteri

add a new Background that make you a 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant from a Asian country. It give you Fitness, some skills and Wrestling max +1 at the cost of 5 Student liking you less. You can find the exact details in this thread: 

Download for all 11 mods in a small zip file: (89kb)

11 Mini Mods by Schwarzbart

Extract into your Academagia - The Making of Mages/Mods directory

In case you update a older version of my mods with a newer please clear the catch and the corresponding directory in GCC before starting a game with the new version.

You can find the catch here:

C:\ProgramData\Academagia for Windows 7 / 10 and C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application Data\Academagia for Windows XP

The GCC sub directory can be found in the directory you put your mods in

09.12.20 I asked if games with my mini mods are still planed that they can be imported to Y2?

1 hour ago, Legate of Mineta said:

I *think* your mods will go through without issue

I don't think its to strong if you compare it to Study at the Venalicium Library because you only get a Random Study and for the extra Skill you can choose you pay 1 point of stress. Also if you not go for research with this extra SS you later have the problem that your missing the librarys (unless you pay 1 extra Background at the start) and even the Sphinx. For me personal I still prever to spend the 1 point in something else and go with Judge the Instructors Taste / Study at the Venalicium Library as they are at last similiar. (Right now I testing with focus on Judge the Instructors Taste to see if this together with Discoveries: Libraries is interesting)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What should the load order of these be? Specifically the class fix one? I could only get the heritage background mod to work if it was loaded after the DLC.

Also, I found a bug. If I use the Heritage mod and also take the Secret Heritage background (which I always do) I can no start the quest for it.