Black Chicken Studios Forums

VB KS Update #57 - IJN Nagato

Mythologies123

I'll just say that if every Belle was perfect, it'd be a pretty boring story. A little bit of arrogance based on the privilege of station, a station well earned one must admit, may be irritating but it also provides the opportunity for story and character development. I wrote (okay, started) the first VB fanfic. As an author and as a reader I can say I look at character flaws as an opportunity rather than a problem. Growth makes for good story making. :-)

Kudos to BCS for taking 133 Belles and making each so gloriously unique! :wub:

I see her as being somewhat... aristocratic? Combine that with being one of the elder battleships in the Japanese navy and she might feel she has to compete with the younger ships.

Maybe Kongo is afraid of being a has-been in comparison to the newer ships of the fleet. A bit of jealousy perhaps? :)

Hi ho!

For all the anticipation built around Nagato, seeing her as a conscious, simple-looking Belle did shatter my expectations. However, that doesn't mean that i dislike her - her tribulation with the dinner setting did show that even in an disadvantage she maintains respect and consideration towards others.

While i don't see her as a must-have for my tastes, i feel she'll find her home in others. and i do get her by chance, i will be respectful in kind.

Also, that Kongou... damn, did her fashion flair make my heart skip a beat. Those dark amber eyes did show a lot of cultural status. I wonder how her interview will go - if we do reach her later in time.

Archived